• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'd wish so many of the faces in this weren't near templates for 3-6 year olds.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
How
Heck I PC gets the job and then nadda after that.

P.S I figured it out. Cant get the fifth scene of chap 2 though as there is heavy lag at night or it is badlly bugged.
Can you tell me how to get the 3rd scene of chap 2 at matt house
I am unable to find it

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How

Can you tell me how to get the 3rd scene of chap 2 at matt house
I am unable to find it
It has been a while since you posted this, but if you haven't discovered it yet and still care you may just have to skip a day. You don't have to look for that scene as it just kind of happens when you have dinner with your mom in your kitchen. You aren't really missing anything, though. After a few more scenes (even fewer CGs) the game just kind of ends and you never get back to playing Ash. You do get a few cool scenes with Ash's mom but nothing to write home about. RIP game.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This wasn't a good time.

I'm trying to get over my gripe with rpgm games and give them a fair shake so am going back through them. I saw comments bemoaning its loss so figured I'd give it a whirl but this was just bad.

The first week/chapter shoulda been just included in the intro, walking back and forth between the house and starbucks and just giving people coffee and sandwiches and whatnot was dull as hell and took ages. Even after that though when you swap to playing as the dude it's not mechanically much better... there's a few events out there that'll happen at specific times, go find them... thankfully you can look to see where they are as a "cheat" on the computer. There's an annoying bug where you get stuck too that's mentioned on the first page and if this ever saw an update it wasn't fixed in. And it stops before anything hot really happens...

Even as someone that really likes corruptions I'd say this'd be a pass, doubly so as it's been dead forever.

Kaitonic

Aug 31, 2016
I feel old seeing this game. It had so much potential and was looking forward to it..
Anyone know something quite similar to this game?

Reactions: CobraPL