LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
From description i feel tempted too but too bad it doesn't have a screenshot. Still, i want to give it try....though the games has been abandoned.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Ohh man...this games GENIUS. I want to see her more DP,DAP,DVP,bukkake,gangbang,ntr,corruption,blackmail,drugs,black dick,huge dick on white girl that's just awesome:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:. Update this games i beg ye...:':)'(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LordD99

It's a female protagonist game and 2 of the fetishes you listed are already listed under the genre tag in the first post. This games been dead since 2016 so it's probably never going to come back.

SadHold

May 25, 2017
@LordD99

It's a female protagonist game and 2 of the fetishes you listed are already listed under the genre tag in the first post. This games been dead since 2016 so it's probably never going to come back.

It's more about how such a great made model the protagonist in this game actually is... It's not over the top with crazy huge boobs or ass... and it doesnt have a perfect face... the imperfections on the female char make it perfect... I would be happy just to see this exact female char being drafted into another game, since most likely this game is dead for good.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
It's not over the top with crazy huge boobs or ass... .
Yeah....i agreed on that one but i like more how she's being corrupted. While in the outside she look innocent to the people close with her but she actually naughty little devil when she with stranger although she doesn't want to and try to resist but she can't, that what i lilke in this games. Character + Story + Gameplay + H-Scene. She resist and corrupted in the same time while trying to be innocent and slowly turn into....hehe(grin_)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Heck I PC gets the job and then nadda after that.

P.S I figured it out. Cant get the fifth scene of chap 2 though as there is heavy lag at night or it is badlly bugged.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
added tags & more screenshots and mirrors.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@N7

You might want to also add multiple protagonist and male protagonist as the 2nd part of the game switches to a male protagonist.

Reactions: N7

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
It's more about how such a great made model the protagonist in this game actually is... It's not over the top with crazy huge boobs or ass... and it doesnt have a perfect face... the imperfections on the female char make it perfect... I would be happy just to see this exact female char being drafted into another game, since most likely this game is dead for good.
If you like beautiful but imperfect faces in this kind of games, I advise playing "General Practitioner" (if you didn't have already ^^ )

Maskeddrow

May 31, 2017
I'm so sad about this game was abandoned. The corruption theme on young female protagonist is one of my favorites. Cheating her nerdy silly BF with the bullies and bad boys, is a great stuff to build a psychological plot sooo far more interesting than the incest theme, very handled in these kind of games. I hope someone skilled, like Icstor, take this themes and develop a good game. (Like QSP's games developers).

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I'm so sad about this game was abandoned. The corruption theme on young female protagonist is one of my favorites. Cheating her nerdy silly BF with the bullies and bad boys, is a great stuff to build a psychological plot sooo far more interesting than the incest theme, very handled in these kind of games. I hope someone skilled, like Icstor, take this themes and develop a good game. (Like QSP's games developers).
I'm with you man. This is on my hotlist now everytime i visit this site to look maybe someone continue it awuuuuuuu :eazyHype:

SadHold

May 25, 2017
Oi, some genius mind continuing this game already? such nice models!!!! reeeee! What a shame!

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Stop doing necromancy this game is dead and so is this thread and probably the sob developer is still getting money for this.

Reactions: griffor

Red469

May 18, 2018
And there we go another patreon that under delivers. He hasnt even finished this game and he's already creating a new project... Bloody hell, people paid for you to create this game not for you to spend your time (that they're paying for) building another game...
TCMS Well put.
That my friend is called double dipping... its looking like a lot of Devs Are doing this.

Redd16

Oct 21, 2017
Do you have any walkthrough? I met a bug on the second day of work.
I went to work on day 2 and there is no one in the store, I talked to the Waitress and the conversation is repeated, and it does not come to an end. Does this have a solution?