TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
I wholeheartedly agree, but I wished that most of them weren't just the same stupendous corruption, blackmail and humiliation themed games.
I'm aware that I'm surely not the target audience for those games; no offense to those who like them, but I can't understand what's so appealing in playing the same ridiculous scenarios (new girl in the city, job, etc., wanted to be abused and fucked by everyone) over and over again.
Come to think of it, I'm kinda glad that I don't...
I agree with your words. If you gather all female protagonist games together, it would be difficult to differentiate them as most follow the same plot as you mentioned with core tags of corruption, blackmail, cheating. The VN instead of staging a strong women centric show are becoming more and more how easily it is to make them a unfaithful nymphomaniac, just like once how utterly stupid MC with big dicks getting a laid here and there were so norm in VNs. Same as you I am not the target audience and maybe this is what people actually want, but I would like a fresh female lead VN for a change. This one is still early phase, I hope the dev takes people words into consideration.

PS: I have Only played Life in Middle East, Innocent Jennifer, Casey Falls and will start this and Jessica O'Neil's Hard News sooner. The last one from the reviews looks different.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I agree with your words. If you gather all female protagonist games together, it would be difficult to differentiate them as most follow the same plot as you mentioned with core tags of corruption, blackmail, cheating. The VN instead of staging a strong women centric show are becoming more and more how easily it is to make them a unfaithful nymphomaniac, just like once how utterly stupid MC with big dicks getting a laid here and there were so norm in VNs. Same as you I am not the target audience and maybe this is what people actually want, but I would like a fresh female lead VN for a change. This one is still early phase, I hope the dev takes people words into consideration.

PS: I have Only played Life in Middle East, Innocent Jennifer, Casey Falls and will start this and Jessica O'Neil's Hard News sooner. The last one from the reviews looks different.

What could I tell you now without putting my face too deep into the beehive here?
Different people tend to like different things and there is nothing wrong with this.
Same goes for the developer, if they decide that corruption should be a main theme in their game, it is their decision and theirs alone.
After all, who am I to tell an artist what they are allowed to do and what not?
But what I think is a shame, is that so many developers tend to neglect actual storytelling in their games.
Just because a plot is heavily sexual related, does it really needs to leave the player behind with such a shallow experience?

Take the side character development in so many games for example:
Their only means of existence and interactions is to be fucked, full stop.
But better only by the omnipotent MC, except they are allowed to do so because MC allows it, otherwise: NTR (oh, all the hypocrisy and presumptions...).
I get it, most of us want to be king or queen for the time playing, but to dictate that every character in any story is prohibited to have relations and interactions outside of the MC's influence is ludicrous.
You can't really expect an engaging and vibrant story if you force this kind of thinking on a writer; it's like asking a blacksmith to forge a blade without a cutting edge, it will work somehow, but not very well.

Then there is the other side of the coin:
Everyone, young and old, wants to abuse and fuck the protagonist (more likely if the player character is female, right?) and nothing more.
Do they have any other motives in the plot besides being "hot and horny"; who cares, they are hot and horny, that's gotta do it, moving on.
But wait, I forgot about the whole corruption here, because women obviously can't be perverted and twisted on their own, you'll totally have to "train" them to be this way.
What most people rigorously ignore: Real corruption is something that subtly creeps into someone's mind to change their outlook, view on certain things, or their whole behavior.
It's not a sledgehammer-blow to the face, which would (in most cases, I'd say, but weak minds are always an exception) only result in the opposite reaction: Resistance and straight up defiance.
Way too complex to implement it convincingly, better blackmail them in the most idiotic ways (I owe you money, so you own me and I'll have to do whatever you say, that sure as hell will get me wet and wanting for more; ugh, please...) to do your bidding.
If you are into this, fine, good on you, but why does it have to be the forced default in almost every game with a female protagonist for everyone else?
It would be the same if I demanded a lesbian path in every game because of my sexual preference and wouldn't take a no for an answer.
I'll have to simply accept it and look somewhere else; I absolutely can't expect it to be the norm in every game I play and therefor bug the developers until they are ready to give in and come up with a subpar compromise that leaves no one satisfied.

But never mind, in the end there is no real middle-ground to be found, all turns into one mindless fuck-fest at one point and the story takes a backseat, while thoughtlessly being degraded to fill the gaps from one sexual encounter to the next.
Skip, skip...
There is so much wasted potential here with the whole Visual Novel concept and one can only wonder what could be possible.

PS. This turned out to be way longer than intended, but it was bugging me for some time now.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
when we get to bye our own house will it be a 2 bed room so i can have the sis live with me as id like to corrupt her too and will we be able to bye furniture for it looking forward to the next update or and will there be threesomes?

Reactions: MarcialART

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Maybe Monica and Jennifer can be friends in the future? :)

Hello SpaceBalls! first of all I love criticism when it's constructive. Thanks for letting me know that you feel it more like a game than a Visual Novel, that was my goal when I started developing it, I'm glad some people notice it :)

About the coffe shop... you are seeing the future of what will happen there hehe. Most of those ideas were in my mind, just wanted to execute it a little bit slower, but blackmailing is on the way for sure ;)

But there was only thing that you mention that was not in my mind, the skimpier outfit... and I love that idea, just added it to my to-do list, so new 'sexy' outfit it's on the way!

I'm glad you liked it david! That idea is planned ;)

Thanks nn2017!

Hello BadmanBaxter! rape will NOT be included in this game sorry. For the people that want that kind of content then this will not be your game, sorry.

On the other hand, there will be a lot of blackmail (depending on the in game decision that you make)

I'm happy that you liked the renders Ifmonger! it takes time to get good ones :)
Much like in TV if used in certain ways rape can be an effective tool for character development and in those cases I don't totally hate it however I am never a huge fan of it. Most games here do not use it effectively so I am relieved to see you won't go there. Blackmail is a different story so I guess we should pray for our young MC when she is controlled by me as she may end up in a fair bit of trouble.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
So I haven't finished it yet, but a few points I'd like to say now while I'm thinking of it and a question or two I guess as well.

So far the hygiene and food seem pointless beyond doing the task. I dunno if you plan to have an event tied to it? (go into work dirty, you get sent home, whatever.) If not I'd personally just remove it altogether or like others said make a way to skip it. Seems extra pointless clicks to me. Though this is a new game, so maybe they'll play more into it later that'll change my opinion of them? If they hold no true point beyond seeing her shower or "simulating" real life, i'd say best point to do is just when she wakes up have a shower scene and start her day. Don't mess with having us click to bathroom, shower, etc.. It doesn't push forward time in the day so it's not like we have to manage it with work or anything. (maybe if it'd move time ahead or partly do so, something. Give a reason to force us to do it otherwise just seems mundane?)

I know this game is focusing on corruption but like Avaron, I got the impression there would be a non-corruption path as well. Due to the points. So far I haven't lowered any. (I plan to do everything corrupt, and everything not corrupt on different files. testing everything I can.) Though I get feeling a non-corruption path is not being thought of? As all I'm doing so far is working, sleeping. working, doing a bit more than sleeping again. So I get the feeling the game is meant to make you go corruption. As the phone is what? 1200? 50 a day. So if this is the only way to get money as of now. You're looking at like a month of working at the coffee shop. I can see this going quite grindy if you don't go corruption. Which makes me think that's not gonna have a path or focus really? Even her thoughts kinda early on make me think she'd not mind going corrupt.

Also typos. I see it enought, thight, coffe, confortable, might be more I missed so far but screenshots will be added here.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Anyways this just currently things going in my head, I am still working at the coffee shop, done no corruption and not done yet with update on any path I'm testing. But don't got time to continue more yet. So figured i'd go through it now while I'm thinking of it. Overall, even if it ends up not being a game for me. I do see potentional here. So keep up the work either way for sure.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
So I haven't finished it yet, but a few points I'd like to say now while I'm thinking of it and a question or two I guess as well.

So far the hygiene and food seem pointless beyond doing the task. I dunno if you plan to have an event tied to it? (go into work dirty, you get sent home, whatever.) If not I'd personally just remove it altogether or like others said make a way to skip it. Seems extra pointless clicks to me. Though this is a new game, so maybe they'll play more into it later that'll change my opinion of them? If they hold no true point beyond seeing her shower or "simulating" real life, i'd say best point to do is just when she wakes up have a shower scene and start her day. Don't mess with having us click to bathroom, shower, etc.. It doesn't push forward time in the day so it's not like we have to manage it with work or anything. (maybe if it'd move time ahead or partly do so, something. Give a reason to force us to do it otherwise just seems mundane?)

I know this game is focusing on corruption but like Avaron, I got the impression there would be a non-corruption path as well. Due to the points. So far I haven't lowered any. (I plan to do everything corrupt, and everything not corrupt on different files. testing everything I can.) Though I get feeling a non-corruption path is not being thought of? As all I'm doing so far is working, sleeping. working, doing a bit more than sleeping again. So I get the feeling the game is meant to make you go corruption. As the phone is what? 1200? 50 a day. So if this is the only way to get money as of now. You're looking at like a month of working at the coffee shop. I can see this going quite grindy if you don't go corruption. Which makes me think that's not gonna have a path or focus really? Even her thoughts kinda early on make me think she'd not mind going corrupt.

Also typos. I see it enought, thight, coffe, confortable, might be more I missed so far but screenshots will be added here.
View attachment 1306006 View attachment 1306013 View attachment 1306019 View attachment 1306030 View attachment 1306031 View attachment 1306037

Anyways this just currently things going in my head, I am still working at the coffee shop, done no corruption and not done yet with update on any path I'm testing. But don't got time to continue more yet. So figured i'd go through it now while I'm thinking of it. Overall, even if it ends up not being a game for me. I do see potentional here. So keep up the work either way for sure.
why do you whant to change how the game is made it mite be pointless to you but not to everybody else

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is great just like the developer made it, Avaron wants all game to be lesbians,I would not mind having one or two lesbian scenes but we loved this game exactly as the dev presented it to us and it should not change.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021

Thanks for commenting TempinOffice!, the target of the game will be people who like's corruption of a female MC, everyone has different tastes so I know some people will like it some don't, if I try to please everyone I will please none.

I'm getting a lot of possitive feedback and my goal was to make at least 1 Patreon the first month, and for my surprise in less than 48 hours I already got 10, maybe that number will seems bad or almost nothing for other developers, but for me it's a lot, I'm very happy with it and the feedback of those Patreons are amazing and I'm very grateful because people believe in what I'm doing.

I'm also reading each and every post because I see a lot of constructive criticism here, and that is helping me a lot. More than one person agree with you, they want something different, and I'm keeping that on mind, this game (Innocence Or Money) will keep the corrupt idea, and if someday I become a good developer and people trust me enought to support me maybe I can make a second game than will be different for the rest, that way one game will be targeted for an audience that will be happy, and the other game will be targeted to another audience that will be happy too, but right now is just a dream for me :)

Thanks again for the comment!

Thank you James!

What could I tell you now without putting my face too deep into the beehive here?
Different people tend to like different things and there is nothing wrong with this.
Same goes for the developer, if they decide that corruption should be a main theme in their game, it is their decision and theirs alone.
After all, who am I to tell an artist what they are allowed to do and what not?
But what I think is a shame, is that so many developers tend to neglect actual storytelling in their games.
Just because a plot is heavily sexual related, does it really needs to leave the player behind with such a shallow experience?

Take the side character development in so many games for example:
Their only means of existence and interactions is to be fucked, full stop.
But better only by the omnipotent MC, except they are allowed to do so because MC allows it, otherwise: NTR (oh, all the hypocrisy and presumptions...).
I get it, most of us want to be king or queen for the time playing, but to dictate that every character in any story is prohibited to have relations and interactions outside of the MC's influence is ludicrous.
You can't really expect an engaging and vibrant story if you force this kind of thinking on a writer; it's like asking a blacksmith to forge a blade without a cutting edge, it will work somehow, but not very well.

Then there is the other side of the coin:
Everyone, young and old, wants to abuse and fuck the protagonist (more likely if the player character is female, right?) and nothing more.
Do they have any other motives in the plot besides being "hot and horny"; who cares, they are hot and horny, that's gotta do it, moving on.
But wait, I forgot about the whole corruption here, because women obviously can't be perverted and twisted on their own, you'll totally have to "train" them to be this way.
What most people rigorously ignore: Real corruption is something that subtly creeps into someone's mind to change their outlook, view on certain things, or their whole behavior.
It's not a sledgehammer-blow to the face, which would (in most cases, I'd say, but weak minds are always an exception) only result in the opposite reaction: Resistance and straight up defiance.
Way too complex to implement it convincingly, better blackmail them in the most idiotic ways (I owe you money, so you own me and I'll have to do whatever you say, that sure as hell will get me wet and wanting for more; ugh, please...) to do your bidding.
If you are into this, fine, good on you, but why does it have to be the forced default in almost every game with a female protagonist for everyone else?
It would be the same if I demanded a lesbian path in every game because of my sexual preference and wouldn't take a no for an answer.
I'll have to simply accept it and look somewhere else; I absolutely can't expect it to be the norm in every game I play and therefor bug the developers until they are ready to give in and come up with a subpar compromise that leaves no one satisfied.

But never mind, in the end there is no real middle-ground to be found, all turns into one mindless fuck-fest at one point and the story takes a backseat, while thoughtlessly being degraded to fill the gaps from one sexual encounter to the next.
Skip, skip...
There is so much wasted potential here with the whole Visual Novel concept and one can only wonder what could be possible.

PS. This turned out to be way longer than intended, but it was bugging me for some time now.
Hello M1dN1ght! you wrote "Real corruption is something that subtly creeps into someone's mind to change their outlook, view on certain things, or their whole behavior.", I'm trying to achieve that, is consistent with everything you wrote before because in order to acheive this you have to develop a history and slowly change how the character behave, I find it to be difficult and don't know if I will make it but I'm working on it.

Some people like click click click "fuck", click click click "fuck" :) I'm trying to write a history and hope that someone read all the text's because I'm not even an english native speaker, so that part is the one that is taking me most of the time, but well, if someone want to click click click "fuck" they will do it :)

when we get to bye our own house will it be a 2 bed room so i can have the sis live with me as id like to corrupt her too and will we be able to bye furniture for it looking forward to the next update or and will there be threesomes?
Hi paul! There will be threesomes in the future, and being able to corrupt the sister is planned too ;)

Much like in TV if used in certain ways rape can be an effective tool for character development and in those cases I don't totally hate it however I am never a huge fan of it. Most games here do not use it effectively so I am relieved to see you won't go there. Blackmail is a different story so I guess we should pray for our young MC when she is controlled by me as she may end up in a fair bit of trouble.
Haha what will happen to the poor Jen when you take control... Let's pray for her

View attachment 1306006 View attachment 1306013 View attachment 1306019 View attachment 1306030 View attachment 1306031 View attachment 1306037

Hello Blargher! First of all thanks for the typos and the screenshots, I'm not an english native speaker so this info helps me to fix them and make a more polished game, I will release it for Mac this week so I'm already fixing those typos for the Mac users and for future versions/players. To be 100% honest I didn't knew that enought didn't have a "t" at the end (enough), I'm not only learning to make games, I'm getting better at english too :) I already fixed the typos of the screenshots 1,2,4,5,6 but don't know where is the typo on the 3rd one (the one explaining the interface) I will apprecciate if you can tell me where to fix it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughs and opinions, I will take them in consideration, right now I'm working more on the corrupt route - because lot of bad people don't want to be so nice with Jen :) - the idea is that in the future updates those decisions can lead to new paths (good or bad) will open new possibilities for Jen, at the current moment the game is like real life, do girls right now want to grind and study to be teachers or do a college degree for a living? nope!, they want to open an onlyfans account :)

But I'm working on opening that path too, maybe it won't be so "interesting" as the "corrupt route" but it will be there with new and different options in the future.

By the way I pasted this text that I'm writing to you on google and fixed like 4/5 typos :)

why do you whant to change how the game is made it mite be pointless to you but not to everybody else
Thanks for the comment Paul!

the game is great just like the developer made it, Avaron wants all game to be lesbians,I would not mind having one or two lesbian scenes but we loved this game exactly as the dev presented it to us and it should not change.
Thanks for the support Bazarr and I'm happy that you think that the game is great! I will add/modify more things to the game because some ideas are good and fit with my game, but without changing it's scence, because I don't want to be a victim of 2 rabbits (if you chase 2 rabbits, you will lose them both) :)

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for commenting TempinOffice!, the target of the game will be people who like's corruption of a female MC, everyone has different tastes so I know some people will like it some don't, if I try to please everyone I will please none.
MMM corruption of a female MC ...right now the main 3 things i am looking for a game to have is : Female protagonist, Corruption and Grouping ...if it's exclude Blackmailing and H scenes are animated and nicely made then i am in heaven :)

P.S. the corruption have to be slow i am sure that not many people like when MC got grouped 1 time or see penis for first time and here we go 100% slut :/

Hello M1dN1ght! you wrote "Real corruption is something that subtly creeps into someone's mind to change their outlook, view on certain things, or their whole behavior.", I'm trying to achieve that, is consistent with everything you wrote before because in order to acheive this you have to develop a history and slowly change how the character behave, I find it to be difficult and don't know if I will make it but I'm working on it.

Some people like click click click "fuck", click click click "fuck" :) I'm trying to write a history and hope that someone read all the text's because I'm not even an english native speaker, so that part is the one that is taking me most of the time, but well, if someone want to click click click "fuck" they will do it :)
In my opinion if the game story is interesting and enticing then reading it would be nice and fun, also the said story have to have impact so player be interested in reading it, also it have to be reading some doing something then reading again then something happens and so on and not reading then reading then reading some more and then your asleep ...

And for those that are after "click click click "fuck", click click click "fuck"" i am sore there are TONS of those games out there just an example "MEET N FUCK" series.

P.S. And as i said it's my personal opinion.

Last edited:

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020

I'm getting a lot of possitive feedback and my goal was to make at least 1 Patreon the first month, and for my surprise in less than 48 hours I already got 10, maybe that number will seems bad or almost nothing for other developers, but for me it's a lot, I'm very happy with it and the feedback of those Patreons are amazing and I'm very grateful because people believe in what I'm doing.

I'm also reading each and every post because I see a lot of constructive criticism here, and that is helping me a lot. More than one person agree with you, they want something different, and I'm keeping that on mind, this game (Innocence Or Money) will keep the corrupt idea, and if someday I become a good developer and people trust me enought to support me maybe I can make a second game than will be different for the rest, that way one game will be targeted for an audience that will be happy, and the other game will be targeted to another audience that will be happy too, but right now is just a dream for me :)

Thanks again for the comment!

Thank you James!

Hi paul! There will be threesomes in the future, and being able to corrupt the sister is planned too ;)

Haha what will happen to the poor Jen when you take control... Let's pray for her

Hello Blargher! First of all thanks for the typos and the screenshots, I'm not an english native speaker so this info helps me to fix them and make a more polished game, I will release it for Mac this week so I'm already fixing those typos for the Mac users and for future versions/players. To be 100% honest I didn't knew that enought didn't have a "t" at the end (enough), I'm not only learning to make games, I'm getting better at english too :) I already fixed the typos of the screenshots 1,2,4,5,6 but don't know where is the typo on the 3rd one (the one explaining the interface) I will apprecciate if you can tell me where to fix it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughs and opinions, I will take them in consideration, right now I'm working more on the corrupt route - because lot of bad people don't want to be so nice with Jen :) - the idea is that in the future updates those decisions can lead to new paths (good or bad) will open new possibilities for Jen, at the current moment the game is like real life, do girls right now want to grind and study to be teachers or do a college degree for a living? nope!, they want to open an onlyfans account :)

But I'm working on opening that path too, maybe it won't be so "interesting" as the "corrupt route" but it will be there with new and different options in the future.

By the way I pasted this text that I'm writing to you on google and fixed like 4/5 typos :)

Thanks for the comment Paul!

Thanks for the support Bazarr and I'm happy that you think that the game is great! I will add/modify more things to the game because some ideas are good and fit with my game, but without changing it's scence, because I don't want to be a victim of 2 rabbits (if you chase 2 rabbits, you will lose them both) :)
im happy that i will get the sister will we get a 2 bed room house as well and will i be able to get rid of boyfriend

Blargher

May 2, 2018
The hygiene even after fully completing this. Still seems very pointless, as of now unless i'm missing something. However, it was my opinion on the matter, nothing more. Developer should never change their view of their game from someone with opinions. As I think the developer has already stated they appreciate the critism and takes on it. Nothing more, nothing else. He can go with however he wishes in the end. I was more on that point saying it should be expanded upon if it stays and more than a few here say they'd rather have a 'cheat mode' or 'story mode' kind of feature to skip having those. So it isn't just me.

Personally I'd rather it stay and be expanded on but I don't read the developers mind on that so I can't tell what he wants in the end.

The 2nd I think you mean about typo was Walkthrougt (walkthrough) in the text not the actual numbered points. I'm native English speaker (born in USA) but I'm horrible at times too. That would explain why I saw enought so often then, they're simple fixes and a minor thing to work on really. Glad to help on that matter.

screenshot0007.png coffe (probably better to say coffee shop)
screenshot0008.png wealty zone (think you mean wealthy)
screenshot0009.png I know how to threat people (I think you mean treat. lol I doubt Jennifer threatens people much. lol)
screenshot0010.png boyfried (this made me giggle reading this one. Simple missing n for boyfriend.)
screenshot0011.png yout map (your map)
screenshot0012.png confortable (again just a swap of then and m, probably typed too fast and didn't notice.)
screenshot0013.png thight (thight again here in corruption side)

By the way, as I said to the other person as well. I would expect you not to change your view of your game. Just giving my opinions on things like the hygiene. Also now that I've fully completed the corruption path and the rest of my current non-corruption path. I see the phone for example I don't think was really meant to be gotten this update yet even though it actively was an quest in the walkthrough. As it's not even fixed. (I did grind for it to see it, wanted to see if there was more content related to it before I got to the end of the update) So I think the grind may not be bad for money. So I'll keep in mind watching this still as well. Still think the hygiene (as of now) seems pointless, but like I said to the other person I think it could be expanded upon. Even if this isn't my 'aimed' genre per say (corruption tends not to have a great story, and personally my taste in women usually don't hold to what corruption games usually turn them into.) I see a lot of potentional here in this game. So I will be definitely checking back in future updates as well.

As I always say if I want to just fap, there's porn for that. I want a story or engaging gameplay etc. I liked that the cleaning involved actual interaction as well. Made a mundane task feel like a game not just click click done.

Overall for a first update I am impressed for sure. especially for this genre, you DO seem like you are trying to be unique even if its the typical corruption storyline. Navigation wasn't confusing which a lot of new games have very flimsy navigation or it bugs out.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
MMM corruption of a female MC ...right now the main 3 things i am looking for a game to have is : Female protagonist, Corruption and Grouping ...if it's exclude Blackmailing and H scenes are animated and nicely made then i am in heaven :)

P.S. the corruption have to be slow i am sure that not many people like when MC got grouped 1 time or see penis for first time and here we go 100% slut :/

In my opinion if the game story is interesting and enticing then reading it would be nice and fun, also the said story have to have impact so player be interested in reading it, also it have to be reading some doing something then reading again then something happens and so on and not reading then reading then reading some more and then your asleep ...

And for those that are after "click click click "fuck", click click click "fuck"" i am sore there are TONS of those games out there just an example "MEET N FUCK" series.

P.S. And as i said it's my personal opinion.
Hi DarkForse! This game will be almost heaven to you :)

Female protagonist - Check!
Corruption - Check!
Grouping - Check!
H Animated Scenes in the future - Check!

But there will be Blackmailing... so this will be a 4/5 stars for you ;)

im happy that i will get the sister will we get a 2 bed room house as well and will i be able to get rid of boyfriend
Hello Paul, being able to move from another place is planned but not soon. Getting rid of boyfriend will depends on how the story develop (If Jen became a very very bad girl) then than should happen, but i know that everyone will treat her right and she will be a good girl :)

The hygiene even after fully completing this. Still seems very pointless, as of now unless i'm missing something. However, it was my opinion on the matter, nothing more. Developer should never change their view of their game from someone with opinions. As I think the developer has already stated they appreciate the critism and takes on it. Nothing more, nothing else. He can go with however he wishes in the end. I was more on that point saying it should be expanded upon if it stays and more than a few here say they'd rather have a 'cheat mode' or 'story mode' kind of feature to skip having those. So it isn't just me.

Personally I'd rather it stay and be expanded on but I don't read the developers mind on that so I can't tell what he wants in the end.

The 2nd I think you mean about typo was Walkthrougt (walkthrough) in the text not the actual numbered points. I'm native English speaker (born in USA) but I'm horrible at times too. That would explain why I saw enought so often then, they're simple fixes and a minor thing to work on really. Glad to help on that matter.

View attachment 1307834 coffe (probably better to say coffee shop)
View attachment 1307841 wealty zone (think you mean wealthy)
View attachment 1307854 I know how to threat people (I think you mean treat. lol I doubt Jennifer threatens people much. lol)
View attachment 1307856 boyfried (this made me giggle reading this one. Simple missing n for boyfriend.)
View attachment 1307858 yout map (your map)
View attachment 1307859 confortable (again just a swap of then and m, probably typed too fast and didn't notice.)
View attachment 1307861 thight (thight again here in corruption side)

By the way, as I said to the other person as well. I would expect you not to change your view of your game. Just giving my opinions on things like the hygiene. Also now that I've fully completed the corruption path and the rest of my current non-corruption path. I see the phone for example I don't think was really meant to be gotten this update yet even though it actively was an quest in the walkthrough. As it's not even fixed. (I did grind for it to see it, wanted to see if there was more content related to it before I got to the end of the update) So I think the grind may not be bad for money. So I'll keep in mind watching this still as well. Still think the hygiene (as of now) seems pointless, but like I said to the other person I think it could be expanded upon. Even if this isn't my 'aimed' genre per say (corruption tends not to have a great story, and personally my taste in women usually don't hold to what corruption games usually turn them into.) I see a lot of potentional here in this game. So I will be definitely checking back in future updates as well.

As I always say if I want to just fap, there's porn for that. I want a story or engaging gameplay etc. I liked that the cleaning involved actual interaction as well. Made a mundane task feel like a game not just click click done.

Overall for a first update I am impressed for sure. especially for this genre, you DO seem like you are trying to be unique even if its the typical corruption storyline. Navigation wasn't confusing which a lot of new games have very flimsy navigation or it bugs out.
Hello Blargher!, thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts. Just fixed all the typos, the screenshots help a lot, the release of the Mac version this week will have all those typos fixed in the V 0.0.1 and the future updates for Windows / Linux / Android will have all the corrections too included. Of course that our innocent Jennifer dont "threat" people ;)

By the way are you playing the compressed version? The screenshots doesn't look like full quality, in case you are I recommend to play the non-compressed version, I made it with all images on Full HD and they have a high quality.

I'm glad that you see a lot of potential and you appreciatte that the game is trying to be something different!

Such a nice game!
Thank you ankey!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I notice you think you will be marked 4/5 by that guy cause of blackmail. Nit everyone 8s l9ke me and enjoys blackmail but you do plan to add choices right so surely if blackmail is avoidable he will rate 5/5 if he likes it. If you make things optional then no one can really complain. I am not sure when i will try the game as i like there to be lots of content and also for any rough things that may need to be worked on or bugs that need fixing to be sorted before i play but this is a game i will try aand i have full confidence i will like it.QUOTE="MarcialART, post: 6220574, member: 3770128"]
Hi DarkForse! This game will be almost heaven to you :)

Female protagonist - Check!
Corruption - Check!
Grouping - Check!
H Animated Scenes in the future - Check!

But there will be Blackmailing... so this will be a 4/5 stars for you ;)

Hello Paul, being able to move from another place is planned but not soon. Getting rid of boyfriend will depends on how the story develop (If Jen became a very very bad girl) then than should happen, but i know that everyone will treat her right and she will be a good girl :)

Hello Blargher!, thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts. Just fixed all the typos, the screenshots help a lot, the release of the Mac version this week will have all those typos fixed in the V 0.0.1 and the future updates for Windows / Linux / Android will have all the corrections too included. Of course that our innocent Jennifer dont "threat" people ;)

By the way are you playing the compressed version? The screenshots doesn't look like full quality, in case you are I recommend to play the non-compressed version, I made it with all images on Full HD and they have a high quality.

I'm glad that you see a lot of potential and you appreciatte that the game is trying to be something different!

Thank you ankey!
[/QUOTE]

Blargher

May 2, 2018

I always use the compressed when I download brand new games, my laptop doesn't have a ton of memory and my internet is satelite and horrible. Generally when I download the game for good, or really enjoy one I will ignore the compressed, but easier to try demos on a quick basis versus spend more time downloading then trying new ones. But compressed or non compressed could be the difference of a couple hours of downloading time in my case.

You're welcome.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I notice you think you will be marked 4/5 by that guy cause of blackmail. Nit everyone 8s l9ke me and enjoys blackmail but you do plan to add choices right so surely if blackmail is avoidable he will rate 5/5 if he likes it. If you make things optional then no one can really complain. I am not sure when i will try the game as i like there to be lots of content and also for any rough things that may need to be worked on or bugs that need fixing to be sorted before i play but this is a game i will try aand i have full confidence i will like it.
Hi BadmanB! I didn't explain myself correctly, that's the idea, there will be blackmail but it will be avoidable. It depends if Jen is a good or bad girl :)

So it can be a 5/5 for DarkForse!

I always use the compressed when I download brand new games, my laptop doesn't have a ton of memory and my internet is satelite and horrible. Generally when I download the game for good, or really enjoy one I will ignore the compressed, but easier to try demos on a quick basis versus spend more time downloading then trying new ones. But compressed or non compressed could be the difference of a couple hours of downloading time in my case.

You're welcome.
Hello Blargher, ok I understand! If in the future you decide to download the same version or a future update in a not compressed format there will be a huge gap in quality! I expended a lot of time rendering and you can see it in the non compressed format ;)

hi

is there heels in your game?
Hello Omega Rugal!, there will be heels in the future versions of the game for sure!!! And stockings too!

joebg

Feb 10, 2020
I wholeheartedly agree, but I wished that most of them weren't just the same stupendous corruption, blackmail and humiliation themed games.
I'm aware that I'm surely not the target audience for those games; no offense to those who like them, but I can't understand what's so appealing in playing the same ridiculous scenarios (new girl in the city, job, etc., wanted to be abused and fucked by everyone) over and over again.
Come to think of it, I'm kinda glad that I don't...
Honest question, what do you want from the games with a girl MC?

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Honest question, what do you want from the games with a girl MC?

What I want is real freedom of choice in a game.
I want to choose how to interact with the characters and who I'll end up fucking, without being forced into predetermined routes and paths, featuring things I most likely despise.
That I'm able to be in charge at all times what the MC is like, how she behaves and acts in the presented situations, instead of simply having the option of:
a) turning her into a cock-worshiping slut in the most irrational, idiotic and laughable ways.
b) do nothing at all, bypass whole story segments and just move on to the next "exhilarating" event of sexual harassment, humiliation and don't forget about the "entertaining" chances of being abused as a cum-dumpster, because you owe your boss, landlord, the local wanker whatshisname, or just who really gives a fuck as long it's the female MC that is on the receiving end of the treatment.

Now if that is what you're after, well, have all the fun you can get out of it, I don't care.
And after all it wouldn't be that much of a problem for me, I'd just look for another game, but the majority of games featuring a female MC are following exactly this pattern, wanting to be nothing more and nothing less than one, in my opinion at least, repulsive whore-out simulation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain and joebg
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes