wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
To increase money maybe
If money was consequential maybe but money really has no major part of the game whatsoever. It's more of a plot device to move the story forward but that it. It does have a working gallery unlock but that is it.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Fred should lose it all, his business and all his money, taken by his ex-wife and vile son, when he tries to get he is brutally slain. Jen vows at his grave to get revenge and begins training in several combat forms, then gets her chance to legally kill the son in the ring, but it turns out they kidnapped her sister and brainwashed her, it turns out her opponent will be her sister..... could work out, you never know.... lol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even the fmc is cute and pretty she is a bit too immature looking and not curvy enough for my personal taste BUT i really appreciate the great updates and ideas and the passion you put into this game and i am, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK!

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I love how you did the fitness level, I wish he could tighten the body or do some more transformation, hair changes or chest tightening

kritoku

Nov 2, 2020
good game, i am expecting the new season.. i downloaded remastered edition but i didnt realize any difference but language options.. anyway, looking for new season:)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
good game, i am expecting the new season.. i downloaded remastered edition but i didnt realize any difference but language options.. anyway, looking for new season:)
Yes I was somewhat dissappointed with this so called remaster, since I did not saw any difference regarding renders quality (that in my opinion was already good in the old version) nor in gameplay, but I suppose the multi-language option could please some people

Reactions: Golomolo

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I suppose the multi-language option could please some people
Tried it in my native language, Estonian (probably the less spoken of offered). It was an average machine/ai translation, you could get the point, but - damn - nobody talks like that! Switched back to English after ~10 lines of dialogue as it sounded way too weird. Maybe it works better with big languages with more sophisticated translation algorithms. Maybe it's just me (been doing some editorial work and I'm a bit sensitive in this). But that "available now in 30 languages" sounds a bit like advertising yourself as a software engineer after successfully compiling "Hello world!"

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
But that "available now in 30 languages" sounds a bit like advertising yourself as a software engineer after successfully compiling "Hello world!"
Haha! That was a good comparison! :ROFLMAO:
The quote: "I know 5 programming languages"
The truth: Knows how to do "hello world" in 5 programming languages haha

kritoku

Nov 2, 2020
Yes I was somewhat dissappointed with this so called remaster, since I did not saw any difference regarding renders quality (that in my opinion was already good in the old version) nor in gameplay, but I suppose the multi-language option could please some people
who knows i think its(multi-language things) emphasize us that the game not about scenerios but also about story.. Just a guess. I am not bother, just waiting for new chapters..;)

Reactions: linus.quotes
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes