razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
ok, i own that game on steam but this is here first so here we go, been waiting a long time for this release, too cracked out in excitement to wait, hopefully it all wasn't hype lol

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InnocenceOrMoney-S2E1Fix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
Is the old version 0.0.8 the same as the remastered s1? Because i am trying to find a compressed version of it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the old version 0.0.8 the same as the remastered s1? Because i am trying to find a compressed version of it.
could someone point me wheres the compressed for season 1?
If you have your search settings set to "most recent" and you search compressed it will show up on the first page when searching "compressed".

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
The dev planned at the beginning of this game (in 2021) to produce 15 minutes of content (assuming to read all lines) per two months.

In fact, he is more on the pace of an hour per 5 months. I asked him about that a month ago : he is trying hard to be able to release at faster pace. Not easy...
I honestly don't have an issue with his pacing. Other than the remaster break it's been pretty good imo. I don't feel like he is milking a cash cow or anything like I do with some other devs. I also don't sub so I don't complain about it either. :p
Free on schedule or not is still free.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes