Ren'Py Innocent Nurses [v0.3.1] [Nighthawk604]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Is this game new?
I believe I saw this game (this theme) somewhere long time ago, though I don't recall where...

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Judging by the synopsis, the dev could use a proofreading tool, but I don't know why I find these grammatical errors funny hehe.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You wake up in the hospital with no clue of what is happening.
But a caring and very dedicated nurse, Trixie, immediately explains that you were bitten by a toxic animal.
Which put you in the hospital for an undefined period?
You liked the nurses a lot. But how will you get their attention with the state you're in?
With some time, you make a friend—a talking clock that's hanging on the wall.
Perhaps it's your imagination, or perhaps the situation in this hospital is not as straightforward as it appears.​
I applied my extensive background in overviews and polished this one to a bright sheen. :sneaky: Maybe! :giggle:

Halebones

Feb 4, 2022
I just downloaded your game but when I open it to run It says it cant because its missing, \Lib\windows-i686\Innocent_nurses.exe. How do I fix this or what do i need to do?

Reactions: Roseys and gdog

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I just downloaded your game but when I open it to run It says it cant because its missing, \Lib\windows-i686\Innocent_nurses.exe. How do I fix this or what do i need to do?
Same. I donwloaded from MEGA, but grabbed the Pixeldrain one. Same overwrite issue, but I said autorename this time and it worked. Something messed up and I dont care enough to look, but its working for me now.

Reactions: AkiranGaming

Nighthawk604

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
v0.3.1 a pile of little bugs like Triska and 2 exe.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm you wake up in the hospital and are told you've been bitten by a toxic animal then the clock starts talking to you... Ya my money is on that being entirely in the MC's head.

• Haha
Reactions: SkyeHigh 038
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes