RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 2892904 i still wonder how to fix this

you might can fix this by trying to re-extract Innocent rules using a another encoding (i really dont know if this works on Semi-Translated RPGM because most of the time, this only works on Untranslated and MTL RPGM games.)

obviously after re-extraction, you could just transfer the save file from the previous game that have problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
YO ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS, WHERE TF IS THE FULL TRANSLATION. I NEED GAMES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there anyone who knows of Subpar's plans regarding this game? The blog doesn't seem to mention anything, but perhaps he mentioned something in his discord?

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
YO ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS, WHERE TF IS THE FULL TRANSLATION. I NEED GAMES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
damn bro's really feeling it right now huh

tomimi

Nov 6, 2019
Out of curiosity, is there anyone who knows of Subpar's plans regarding this game? The blog doesn't seem to mention anything, but perhaps he mentioned something in his discord?
his last update (that i saw) regarding translating innocent rules was in response to someone asking how the translation was going:
"it doesn't
i'll get to it when i get to it
as i said last time a bozo pinged me"

direct quote.

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
This will prolly take a few more months, if you cant wait (like me) just let chatgpt do the work and come back later again when the full translation has been made. I did that with the sequel games, they are good enough for two playthroughs with some time in between,at least imo.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote