RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
You're missing the little stalker and the demon guy, so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah i found out the first one was the demon guy cuz i forgor about him as soon as i found out hes a guy.

As for the stalker girl / deathproc runaway girl yeaaaa i dont know where exactly to look at, thank you for this information.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Anyone got strategies to beat the guardians? Especially the hot witch mom herself? Managed to beat the big stronk wolf lady but I died to dualsword heroine via big bleed (max hp reduction, fucking stupid) and wolf counters (the aoes and dmg isnt bad, fuck the counter,self heal and death aoe), I tried the star witch and she railed me with mega speedboost and moves like 3+ times a turn. Heres my team setup rn.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Anyone know how to get into this area? There is a gate that cant be opened on the other ladder leading up. 1689740854208.png

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Right, time for a little update.

...just finished sussus amogus little shit, and almost finished with the first half of Certilt. The condition of my party members should tell how stupid underequipped I am for the rest of the game (kek)

1689801551751.png

Well, if all things fail I'll dump everything into Mana Benefit and brute force everything with items cus why not. Translation-wise, I'm at Event 18, so almost 20% through the entire game. As always, current progress is reflected in GitHub.

Reactions: Sebas0w0 and Azero

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Right, time for a little update.

...just finished sussus amogus little shit, and almost finished with the first half of Certilt. The condition of my party members should tell how stupid underequipped I am for the rest of the game (kek)

View attachment 2784045

Well, if all things fail I'll dump everything into Mana Benefit and brute force everything with items cus why not. Translation-wise, I'm at Event 18, so almost 20% through the entire game. As always, current progress is reflected in GitHub.
pro tip, go lose outside of mana ranch, you get a solid party member after. then you can work at ranch to get cow girl unique equip.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
can anyone tell me how to install the translation? thanks!
Obtain a copy of the game, and copy the data and js folder of that respective version onto the game.
Currently, only version 1.0.0 is partially translated. The developer has made several bug fixes (onto 1.0.2) and is planning a content update, last I heard, so I might have to work a bit harder to catch up.

Reactions: lwiss

chengue

Feb 26, 2017
hachika is going to release 1.10 with extra scenes , items and two super dungeons are you going to translate that too

Scxrlet

Feb 28, 2023
can someone give me the game saved just after house under the prison cutscene ,my game freezes during the cutscene and i cant progress the story line

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote