RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Trolocal

Apr 6, 2020
SPOILERS WARNING (I SUPPOSE?)

Thanks you again for your efforts. Unfortunately after a few hours of gameplay, I have managed to find another freeze. This time in this snow area. After meeting the "witch" (wizard) and discovering "muracca's" (owner of ice area) is hiding something in her house. You enter the house, take an elevator down and follow muracca into a room. Upon talking with muracca you are greeted with two lines of dialogue.

muracca: There is ahead
witch: It seems like a dead end...

After these two lines muracca walks a few steps forward and the game freezes.
Hi! i have the same problem.
Any solutions?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
This part...? Hmm, the code should be identical, so I have no idea why this is, and I haven't played til this point quite yet.
It seems this is as far as the MTL goes, it completely freeze in this part.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

The context for this scene is that Muracca is going to show us a hidden passage, but he just freeze mid-way, which probably means the event of the passage opening got lost somewhere.

Also i can provide you with my save if you would like to get a closer look, it works on the MTL ver only sadly, but i'll leave it here, just load file 1.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
It seems this is as far as the MTL goes, it completely freeze in this part.
View attachment 2764199 View attachment 2764201 View attachment 2764202

The context for this scene is that Muracca is going to show us a hidden passage, but he just freeze mid-way, which probably means the event of the passage opening got lost somewhere.

Also i can provide you with my save if you would like to get a closer look, it works on the MTL ver only sadly, but i'll leave it here, just load file 1.
Figured it out. The half step inhibiting tag was removed, making Muracca move half the distance she should've moved. This results in her trying to move into a wall, and since she cannot complete the directed route, the event got stuck in place.

...atleast, that's what I HOPE it is.

EDIT: Hey there.
1689172606462.png

For the time being, I've uploaded a data folder where I fix all the HM plugin tags. Note that if you want to continue from the save file, you have to leave the room first to load the new map data.

Last edited:

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Figured it out. The half step inhibiting tag was removed, making Muracca move half the distance she should've moved. This results in her trying to move into a wall, and since she cannot complete the directed route, the event got stuck in place.

...atleast, that's what I HOPE it is.

EDIT: Hey there.
View attachment 2764277

For the time being, I've uploaded a data folder where I fix all the HM plugin tags. Note that if you want to continue from the save file, you have to leave the room first to load the new map data.
Hello, thanks for your work. I did as you said and the error is still there. She still stands in the aisle

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Hello, thanks for your work. I did as you said and the error is still there. She still stands in the aisle
Strange, I just tried it with a fresh copy and it worked just fine. Can you send me a copy of your data folder (or specifically Map157? That's the problematic map.)

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Hi, i was trying to explore the south exit of the plant girls city area and i got this. Anyone know what caused this? 1689214339123.png

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
So what to do to get the plant girls to be cool with me
Are you in the sneaking section? If there are plant girls scattered around near a garden after you come up from underground snek area, then you should sneak up till top right

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
Are you in the sneaking section? If there are plant girls scattered around near a garden after you come up from underground snek area, then you should sneak up till top right
I did the whole wilting quest already yet I still can't just walk by them yet

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Can't seem to progress more, I'm assuming what's progress locking is this event over here, because i have to type in something. did some resident evil back tracking, but it seems like this is the only event that can let me progress.
Hopefully your translation will help me cope through this, appreciate your work
I've stumbled across the same event, but i know how to get through, sadly MTL butchered it for me.

There are 2 Barbarians scattered around, each tell you a part of the code.
first.jpg last.jpg

What i figured out at first was "Uminos" but it doesn't accept it, i'm not even sure if the teleport accepts english to begin with, it just keeps telling me wrong/go away.
portal.jpg

Strange, I just tried it with a fresh copy and it worked just fine. Can you send me a copy of your data folder (or specifically Map157? That's the problematic map.)
Could i trouble you and ask you to verify it for me? i'll be uploading a save with 3 files:
File 1: In front of the Portal.
File 2: In front of Second Barbarian (second half of the word)
File 3: In front of First Barbarian (first half of the word)

If you got the time please take a look.

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
Erm this idk then, go up the tower?
Some calling me their "benefactor" and giving me items and the rest that were keeping watch kicking out outsiders still kicking me out I did everything and I still getting kicked out.
I can't get the doll.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Some calling me their "benefactor" and giving me items and the rest that were keeping watch kicking out outsiders still kicking me out I did everything and I still getting kicked out.
I can't get the doll.
Yea i dont know about your situation, unless you havent gotten the item at the start of the region? For me I can't even try to get the doll because of a stupid error that i dont know how to solve.

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
Yea i dont know about your situation, unless you havent gotten the item at the start of the region? For me I can't even try to get the doll because of a stupid error that i dont know how to solve.
It's cool I just gave myself a warp point pass it so I can get the doll

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Does Anyone know how to go to the left area without getting an error? This is down from the purple plant girl shopkeeper, to get the doll 1689309137193.png 1689309161316.png

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
I've stumbled across the same event, but i know how to get through, sadly MTL butchered it for me.

There are 2 Barbarians scattered around, each tell you a part of the code.
View attachment 2766860 View attachment 2766861

What i figured out at first was "Uminos" but it doesn't accept it, i'm not even sure if the teleport accepts english to begin with, it just keeps telling me wrong/go away.
View attachment 2766926
The spell cannot be recited in English in the MTL version, and regardless, the code is not "Uminos" but "Deep in the Sea" (うみのふかく, a total of six characters.)

Does Anyone know how to go to the left area without getting an error? This is down from the purple plant girl shopkeeper, to get the doll View attachment 2768347 View attachment 2768349
I genuinely cannot replicate this bug, so I can't help you.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
The spell cannot be recited in English in the MTL version, and regardless, the code is not "Uminos" but "Deep in the Sea" (うみのふかく, a total of six characters.)

I genuinely cannot replicate this bug, so I can't help you.
I can provide my save file if you want to prod around. I fear that it might be that I put english names on my part members.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote