RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Strange, I just tried it with a fresh copy and it worked just fine. Can you send me a copy of your data folder (or specifically Map157? That's the problematic map.)
Good afternoon. I uploaded the new version, got a little bit into the scripts and the maker, used your archive. As a result, this problematic place was fixed. Thank you

Lostlittleboi

Aug 31, 2020
Hey i am little weak in the game is there anyway i should build to improve and does morale do?
i using the slime girl, plant girl, and cow girl as my party

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Okay I think i've found a slight problem for my forest error. Seems the zips i got have some sort of error regarding this one particular tileset/ extracting it. It has data but it failed to extract for some reason so i can't access the area leading to the doll girl. Can anyone provide me with a copy of this exact tileset file for me to replace?

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Okay I think i've found a slight problem for my forest error. Seems the zips i got have some sort of error regarding this one particular tileset/ extracting it. It has data but it failed to extract for some reason so i can't access the area leading to the doll girl. Can anyone provide me with a copy of this exact tileset file for me to replace?
here's both the encrypted and unencrypted file. if the encrypted file doesn't work, consider encrypting the other one with your own encryption key.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
The spell cannot be recited in English in the MTL version, and regardless, the code is not "Uminos" but "Deep in the Sea" (うみのふかく, a total of six characters.)
a pity that code is not really necessary, you can reach the deep of the sea via a hidden entrance in the ocean anyways.
h.jpg h1.jpg h2.jpg

the one i was after is for a place that mtl labeled as mana rakuen, i figured it out, the code is:
まなのらくえん

it takes you to a hidden facility where you recruit a companion, and with that out of the way i'm done, for now.
gallery.jpg

i'll wait for the full translation to start reading through stuff i found interesting, the game has quite a few topics, such as a reference to L.Depth.
zoram.jpg

Reactions: tarus245

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Does anyone know what the point of trinket equipments are for? They don't show stat changes and i dont see anything else other than assuming their names imply immunity / resistance to individual status effects. And there are also some that are just fancy named ones but seems to have no effect. Unless you can only see them in battle thru the status effect square near hp.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know what the point of trinket equipments are for? They don't show stat changes and i dont see anything else other than assuming their names imply immunity / resistance to individual status effects. And there are also some that are just fancy named ones but seems to have no effect. Unless you can only see them in battle thru the status effect square near hp.
You can press A on top of equipments to see the information screen, you can inspect everything like this, from equipments to about any item.

As for the fancy ones i assume you mean their unique accessories? sometimes they don't increase stats but if you press A you'll see what they do.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
You can press A on top of equipments to see the information screen, you can inspect everything like this, from equipments to about any item.

As for the fancy ones i assume you mean their unique accessories? sometimes they don't increase stats but if you press A you'll see what they do.
View attachment 2774157 View attachment 2774158
Oh damn, thank you for this information. I never knew you have an inspect function in this game so that gave me alot to read.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Anyone know where to get meat? And How tough is the shaman equipment boss in the forest opening/ tablet area? I almost always get oneshotted and its as tough as the volcano top dragon that i havent beaten. 1689481559661.png

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone know where to get meat?
Meat is bought in hunter's rest, the Nekonchu sell it to you.
1.jpg 2.jpg

And How tough is the shaman equipment boss in the forest opening/ tablet area? I almost always get oneshotted and its as tough as the volcano top dragon that i havent beaten.
Here:
boss.jpg

the solution is to either learn the attack pattern of the boss in each turn, or simply spam wide block while having lots of sustain, some of these red monsters are quite hard to beat if you don't have specific companions leveled.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Meat is bought in hunter's rest, the Nekonchu sell it to you.
View attachment 2775050 View attachment 2775051

Here:
View attachment 2775055

the solution is to either learn the attack pattern of the boss in each turn, or simply spam wide block while having lots of sustain, some of these red monsters are quite hard to beat if you don't have specific companions leveled.
Ah i see, thank you for the infos. I somehow beat the shaman ritual equipment by sheer luck / low amounts of aoes. Dragon still whoops my ass.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone knows what i need to do again for the scylla girl ontop of the tower in prison area?
Go to the bottom of the prison and kill the scylla in this area, she's not here for me cause i already did it.
1.jpg

she will drop a tattered decoration, with the decoration and the Yuki-Onna in the party, go and talk to the Princess in the isolation prison again.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Go to the bottom of the prison and kill the scylla in this area, she's not here for me cause i already did it.
View attachment 2775633

she will drop a tattered decoration, with the decoration and the Yuki-Onna in the party, go and talk to the Princess in the isolation prison again.
Ah thank you, i didnt know it was that specific scylla. Also can i ask for missing monster scenes and girls? Also on how to get them? 1689561431496.png

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Ah thank you, i didnt know it was that specific scylla. Also can i ask for missing monster scenes and girls? Also on how to get them? View attachment 2776930
You can check each scene for unlock conditions. They're usually very clear on what you need to do, unless the words went off the screen or something.

Monster Girls can be obtained by completing certain conditions in sidequests or the main quest.

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
You can check each scene for unlock conditions. They're usually very clear on what you need to do, unless the words went off the screen or something.

Monster Girls can be obtained by completing certain conditions in sidequests or the main quest.
Im at the place of memories point of the game. I havent done wolf and wind/light spirit quest yet but I think im missing 2 monster girls that i dont know where to find. I used a wiki for Leaf Geometry where they had listed where the monster girls are but havent managed to find mimic? and another which I dont know. Examining the cutscene and translation only says "Give mana to the monster girl" 1689564933086.png

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Im at the place of memories point of the game. I havent done wolf and wind/light spirit quest yet but I think im missing 2 monster girls that i dont know where to find. I used a wiki for Leaf Geometry where they had listed where the monster girls are but havent managed to find mimic? and another which I dont know. Examining the cutscene and translation only says "Give mana to the monster girl"
You're missing the little stalker and the demon guy, so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote