RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Tbh, unlike back then when pretty much most - 1/4 of the world are still in lockdown, perhaps subpar got quite a lot of time to translate the other sequel games, but i just want this translation to be finish, at least to the point where i can still understand the lore of Sequel, considering life now returns to normal. Translating the game will eventually take more time. idk how long or when, but perhaps. few more months or next year i will assume.

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
M-machine translation, huh...?

That said, the update really is massive. 94 whole new maps... I wonder if I can make it in time.
Don't sweat it too much man, just do what you can when you can. None of us are going anywhere anytime soon and you do good work.

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
here i got but it won,t let me attach it so here a link for it
Ty so much! But there seems to be a limit on the MG of space you can upload on there... I got an error after a few hours most likely due to the game being 700mb and the servers having limits of 400. If you were ever capable of uploading it to media share, mega or any other of the sorts, you´d be the very boss.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
is up, translated up to Event 35 (Main story). I'm gonna continue translating in peace.

And no, I've no idea what files to replace if you want to play the rest of the game in MTL.

Reactions: Comiies

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Haha, it appears I've gotten myself into a race I'm not so sure I'll win.

If the old translator is also doing this translation, then I believe his translation will have more consistent keywords to the other games. I'm just doing this for practice anyway, so it'd be fine if my work becomes worthless later~

I try my best! I don't have a good array of JP vocabulary, but I understand the grammar, so it should be fine. I look over every line, so I hope it won't be too confusing towards the end.
You will likely win the race lol. Par’s quality/consistency is quite good but they take their time.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
The criticism i've had with Leaf Geometry games is that the erotic elements and the gameplay elements are completely separate, its doesn't create the same immersive erotic experience we've come to expect from modern H-games, this makes the Hentai seem like a distant second to the gameplay, which is itself quite mundane compared to other modern, non-erotic rpgs.

If Hakika could just do a bit better to meld the gameplay to the eroticism, his games would be so much better, not that they do bad.

Sub-Par has previously taken offense to this criticism of the games, but though i have my gripes with the game design, his translations have always been top-notice and reliable.
Keep them separate. I’m ok with pseudo connection like the lewd stats in Asylum. But I don’t personally want the story/general gameplay to be muddled by lewd too much.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
any chance this get translated to eng
It is in progress to be translated to ENG, go back to Zero's main post from the first page and check out his progress at the sended Github link but, to think how long it would take, considering life is now busy unlike 2020's - pre-2022's it will going to take a while but surely the translation would be eventually finished.

project

Nov 24, 2018
It is in progress to be translated to ENG, go back to Zero's main post from the first page and check out his progress at the sended Github link but, to think how long it would take, considering life is now busy unlike 2020's - pre-2022's it will going to take a while but surely the translation would be eventually finished.
i really like the sequel games,just to get a save file is not fun with this games. thanks for the information

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote