5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

laks16

Aug 2, 2018
1688578455988.png
where did i find this monster? i try hard to search but i dont know where

Last edited:

laks16

Aug 2, 2018
Virea, Sky Ruins Lower Layer. This particular subsection of the quest also requires a Discarded Doll party member, and a later subsection requires an Archenemy.
and where i can find them? i search any places I've been before ..... still cant find them

Mar 12, 2018
Is the gameplay and quests are already translated in the current version? I don't care about the rest, as it's easy to hook the normal text anyway, but quests and images are another thing.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Is the gameplay and quests are already translated in the current version? I don't care about the rest, as it's easy to hook the normal text anyway, but quests and images are another thing.
I can prioritize those and get back to you, shouldn't take more than a week. (naively thought you meant the quest book. the actual quest will take a bit.)
Progress is kept and displayed in the Github, please check back to see the progress.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Oh nice it has a translation thread already, also thanks for the MTL i'll take it to have a go with my curiosity, been a while since i was looking forward to a sequel of ASYLUM.

Also ZigmaZero you're doing god's work, huge thanks.

b- but i dont have discarded doll....
i want find them but cant find this monster haha :D
The discarded doll is a companion, you need her in the party to trigger it.

If you don't have her yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laks16

Aug 2, 2018
Oh nice it has a translation thread already, also thanks for the MTL i'll take it to have a go with my curiosity, been a while since i was looking forward to a sequel of ASYLUM.

Also ZigmaZero you're doing god's work, huge thanks.

The discarded doll is a companion, you need her in the party to trigger it.

If you don't have her yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aas.jpg
thx bro

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote