RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
there seems to be a bug where saves from the 1.0 version dont work in the mtl version posted or it could be japanese saves dont work in the translated one

Franky67

May 1, 2019
Thanks again for working on this. New issue is when a teleporter is involved, like in the beginning of the game. This occurred after defeating the first enemy of the game and stepping into the teleporter, upon trying to exit teleporter point B, you are teleported back to teleporter point A and put into a soft lock. Resulting in an endless loop of teleportation between teleporter point A and teleporter point B.
Hi Hortalicious,

thanks for the info. Issue is fixed now. Have reuploaded the new file again and updated the link in my previous posts. Took a bit long to figure it out and fix it. It was because I accidently tranlated the teleport events aswell. I let them now unstranlated in map017 and map018. Have also done this for any other maps so hopefully this issue won't appear for any other teleporter.

Franky67

May 1, 2019
there seems to be a bug where saves from the 1.0 version dont work in the mtl version posted or it could be japanese saves dont work in the translated one
Hi Jimmy,

yes you are right. Only japanese saves couldn't be read. For english saves it was fine. Have tested it again now and it seems fine for both now. Kindly have a look in my previous post to download the new version. I think I also need to format some text there . Some text can't be seen in the message bar because the line is to long. Will have a look later.

Franky67

May 1, 2019
Its not working for me? it keep saying "Error Failed to initialize graphics." i just check i have Japanese thing as my locale so i dont what going on???
If anyone have suggestion pls tell them and TY
Mhhh sounds like graphic driver problems to me. Have you tried to update your graphic drivers to the latest version?

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Its nice to play the white haired guy (I think he is the dragon that fights Malice in Assylum, right?) but I miss the pink Haired protagonist though. By the way, anybody knows the lore behind Dire, the machine following the pink haired guy?

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
Hi Jimmy,

yes you are right. Only japanese saves couldn't be read. For english saves it was fine. Have tested it again now and it seems fine for both now. Kindly have a look in my previous post to download the new version. I think I also need to format some text there . Some text can't be seen in the message bar because the line is to long. Will have a look later.
so my saves still dont work is there a full save gallery that works witht eh mtl version?

Hortalicious

Jul 12, 2022
Hi Hortalicious,

yeah you are right. The same happened to me after I tested. Figured out the issue and uploaded the file again. It was related to the HalfMove.js under /js/plugins. After I replaced the original file it didn't freezed after the first camp anymore. So all words in this .js are untranlated now, but if I have seen correctly then they are not important. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Anyway here is the new link:

SPOILERS WARNING (I SUPPOSE?)

Thanks you again for your efforts. Unfortunately after a few hours of gameplay, I have managed to find another freeze. This time in this snow area. After meeting the "witch" (wizard) and discovering "muracca's" (owner of ice area) is hiding something in her house. You enter the house, take an elevator down and follow muracca into a room. Upon talking with muracca you are greeted with two lines of dialogue.

muracca: There is ahead
witch: It seems like a dead end...

After these two lines muracca walks a few steps forward and the game freezes.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Jimmy,

for me it still doesn't work. I can't select that save file

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
If you only overwrite the data folder and leave the js one alone as the original then 99% of the game is still in (mtl) english, but you can use the japanese 100% save file for the recollection room. At least worked for me.

Reactions: Rosvos86

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Indeed, in the version with machine translation, after entering the house and starting a conversation, the game freezes and nothing can be done about it

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
To be real, hakika do be making making male chrs (other than the MC) only for some of them to get a very feminine looking body that we nearly forget they are males at the first place.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
This is not an update post, but does anyone have a good name for シニュニーヌ? I can't even pronounce it, let alone try to spell it.

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
This is not an update post, but does anyone have a good name for シニュニーヌ? I can't even pronounce it, let alone try to spell it.
Just leaving this here, hakika said in a recent Q&A that the names for proper nouns in the game (like region names and such) are derived from the Finnish language.

I don’t speak Finnish but I saw some talk that the ice region’s name is derived from the Finnish word talvi, meaning winter. Just an example.

Reactions: ZigmaZero and Azero
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote