Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
My advice is to forget about this game for a year or so mate, then come back looking for it. It's going to be a very slow experience (looks good though).

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it's been 7 weeks after the initial release of Innocent Witches v0.01. Any updates?
They took around a year to just do that Big wall of text that is the version 0.0.1...so....yeah, it's probably going to be a Long, Long wait....

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
3 months later, no new version ?
This game does have a long way to go before it'll be anywhere near the original. Also considering the long winded writing style and lack of anything else I'm skeptical it'll even be worth playing then. Dude is writing a book not making a game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Probability, as most of the data are first sent in Russian, there is quite some distance as to understanding. Still, if he's alone of this is isn't the project from sad crab ? They "had" a team (..) including graphiste.

Guess there is quite some information who did not make it trough.

In any case, distil is a tool designed as this type of survey, tbs.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Another "good idea glad to test, get bored quickly, damn no updates, oh it's patreon... Let's forget it, game"

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OP updated with links for the new 0.0.3 version of Innocent Witches, no changelog at this moment.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
First time I'm playing this, I stopped reading dialogs after the sort of prison scene, so I have the Skip key always on ...

it's fucking amazing bla bla bla it never ends, all i've seen the far is the boob flash at the beginning, nothing from the 4 witches

this should be a text-only game, images have no point

so I started a new game, chose the "wait after 3rd act UURD" or whatever it says (I don't understand any of it) and it's still useless clicking loads of text

where's the "Genre: Slavetrainer" ???

feels like a troll game :(

EDIT : i finally reached the end of the demo ... all you do is finger McGonagall

WTF WTF WTF

Last edited:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
First time I'm playing this, I stopped reading dialogs after the sort of prison scene, so I have the Skip key always on ...

it's fucking amazing bla bla bla it never ends, all i've seen the far is the boob flash at the beginning, nothing from the 4 witches

this should be a text-only game, images have no point

so I started a new game, chose the "wait after 3rd act UURD" or whatever it says (I don't understand any of it) and it's still useless clicking loads of text

where's the "Genre: Slavetrainer" ???

feels like a troll game :(

EDIT : i finally reached the end of the demo ... all you do is finger McGonagall

WTF WTF WTF
Yeah I just managed to get thru all the initial blabla to get em to accept resigning as 'house leaders' or whatever its called, gonna add a link for a savegame right after that. Hopefully the save will still work once there is a new update with some actual content in it, for the amount of time we waited for this I must say that I'm dissapointed.

I do like the idea of getting them to quit, but that whole part just takes to fucking long considering there isnt even some teases (some teasing matched to each of their 'issues' would have eased the pain a great deal, like Daphne showing off some underwear etc etc)

Reactions: Jaun Karr and MATEN

SadFool

Dec 13, 2016

Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh.
But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man.
His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power.

He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate.
We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild.
The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity.
And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches…

Many familiar characters will meet us there; some of them will take on roles you would have never expected to see them in. Child’s tale transform into the one for an adult. You have never seen them like this.
What was hidden or held back from the inquisitive, but naïve child’s mind, will be revealed with most obscene details.
A reasonable approach to the source, coupled with deliberate revisions helped us to create a truly interesting interpretation of the wizarding saga.
It will not repeat the original and will not try to tell the same stories of your beloved characters.

This is a completely new view of the universe, in which the fate of many is rewritten, and the main role is taken by a character, whose appearance was destined from our assumptions.
His name – Salazar Riddle Black. He is to meet many and be acquainted with many heroes of the original saga, at the same time re-introducing them to us.
Girls will be exactly who we would like them to be – realizing that they are real girls. And the guys will only help us, by showing their attraction to their femininity.

It is time to raise our sails! Onwards to Hogwarts!

Game Info:
Updated: 5 March, 2017
Genre: Slavetrainer
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.3 / 1.6
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English / Russian

Innocent Witches 0.0.3:
Mega:
Gofile :

Savefile that lets you skip the initial 'find a way' part:

Put in : %APPDATA%/RenPy/InnocentWitches-0.0.3
This is usually:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\InnocentWitches-0.0.3

Witch Trainer Russian mod 1.6 :

Changelog/Features - Innocent Witches 0.0.1 + Witch Trainer 1.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Wynin,

Do you have access to their Patreon? Curious to see the image of Hogwarts' entrance if anyone can share it. Thanks!

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello Wynin,

Do you have access to their Patreon? Curious to see the image of Hogwarts' entrance if anyone can share it. Thanks!
I'm not a patreon of theirs, so sadly I cannot help you with that.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
er, frankly speaking, why would anyone became a patrons for this game. No sarcasm/offense intended.
but logically speaking, others would gladly pay if the game have progress or updates maybe once in a week/month.
but from ver0.0.0.1 to ver 0.0.0.3 takes more than 3 months. really?

Same goes for Momcest Trainer. Last updates were October. But that maybe because of the open-project problems. It needs game-developer-volunteers.

SadFool

Dec 13, 2016
er, frankly speaking, why would anyone became a patrons for this game. No sarcasm/offense intended.
but logically speaking, others would gladly pay if the game have progress or updates maybe once in a week/month.
but from ver0.0.0.1 to ver 0.0.0.3 takes more than 3 months. really?

Same goes for Momcest Trainer. Last updates were October. But that maybe because of the open-project problems. It needs game-developer-volunteers.
I agree. Just curious about that one image.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
So, is someone else actually trying to play the game? I got stuck because I can't seem to write letters to the shy one.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So, is someone else actually trying to play the game? I got stuck because I can't seem to write letters to the shy one.
Write to the others, if the background is green then there's new options available (sometimes it's bugged though and it says there are new, when there aren't)

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes