RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
InnocentWitches-0.10Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Moedoe

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
can someone help me? I was playing this long ago,there was already some "new story" content but they were adding new content. Now I see they are reworking the old one. Is there a lot added? Is it worth it to play now? do you guys know if they are far into rework and will start adding new stuff again? I would hate it if i started all of that again just for it to be reworked again or have my saves broken cause this is pretty grindy. thanks in advance

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Innocent Witches [v0.10 Beta] [Sad Crab]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 415 MB

- - -

Note > Well, this version of the game came with a few innovations, all to prevent it from being changed. To compress a game, we always change something. I couldn't create the distribution packages with the SDK. That is, it was not possible to create a compressed version for MAC. I don't know if the game is 100% because you won't know until you finish the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
...that was it? Jesus fuckin' Christ, the only thing not disappointing with this game is how consistently it disappoints.

I guess we still get blue balls from Hermione
Still waiting for proper content with Hermione. These spastics probably think interest will die down if they don't do another fucking McGonagall scene or some dumb shit and give the people what they want. See you in 2079; hopefully there'll be good Hermione content by then.

In the meantime, Hogwarts: Magic Lessons by Feodosiy is looking decent.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
With the 5 and 6 chapters added to Act 1, did the new story catch up?

It was weird as fuck to play it some time ago and see the whole "oh yeah, so we didn't finish this part in new story, so basically, couple super important, gamechanging major plot points happened, and now we fast forward you into the next act"

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes