• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
InnocentWitches-0.10Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Moedoe

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
can someone help me? I was playing this long ago,there was already some "new story" content but they were adding new content. Now I see they are reworking the old one. Is there a lot added? Is it worth it to play now? do you guys know if they are far into rework and will start adding new stuff again? I would hate it if i started all of that again just for it to be reworked again or have my saves broken cause this is pretty grindy. thanks in advance

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Innocent Witches [v0.10 Beta] [Sad Crab]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 415 MB

- - -

Note > Well, this version of the game came with a few innovations, all to prevent it from being changed. To compress a game, we always change something. I couldn't create the distribution packages with the SDK. That is, it was not possible to create a compressed version for MAC. I don't know if the game is 100% because you won't know until you finish the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 318 Votes