HereIsTheHero

Feb 5, 2023
Made scenes with character progression - no content in the game or to much text, made some rush scenes - rushed script wise and not accurately build up judging by their previous pacing with character progression
We try to reach a consensus.
nah don't let him troll you, nothing is rushed. We need more.

Reactions: Khan

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Why is this the one renpy game with no guide (or cheat) mod? The art is so, so good but the gameplay is so, so shit. I would love something to make the quests less tedious. A really good game is rendered unenjoyable by terrible design decisions, and some heroic plugin maker could step up and save us all.
There is a wiki with complete walkthrough and cheats. Cheats available on the official site, wiki here -
Also, If you have any problem with game, you can find answer in our discord channel in en_help section

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Worse, at some point mid plot you get to pick one of the girls as your 'waifu'. Then shortly after, without any relationship built up, she will disappear never to be seen again (at least 3 years of development passed since, no info). And since the MC and every side character here is obnoxiously horny, you'll keep reading lots of innuendo 'jokes' and 'flirting' with the rest of Hogwarts and watching unavoidable scenes.
The devs keep adding more to the convoluted plot, puzzles, side content and scenes with side characters. Minerva alone got 3 now I think, vampire girl, elf maid, etc.

I mean I guess this is what patrons want since their numbers aren't shrinking. Can't wait for a scene with this thing next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. It will be fixed in next updates (Waifu disappering)
2. Our game is about the slow corruption of characters, no one will let you fuck Hermione after 10 minutes of the game, but If you came here for this, you should look for another game or just open the cheat code gallery. Thats why we make sex scenes with side characters - to make a challenge for the player.

• Love
Reactions: sky11

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
1. It will be fixed in next updates (Waifu disappering)
2. Our game is about the slow corruption of characters, no one will let you fuck Hermione after 10 minutes of the game, but If you came here for this, you should look for another game or just open the cheat code gallery. Thats why we make sex scenes with side characters - to make a challenge for the player.
Personally I have only entered the thread for the romance tag. Honestly, I'm only interested in LIs with which the MC can have a romance.

Sex scenes with side characters with which the MC doesn't have a romance don't interest me. And that's why I don't think I'm interested in the game.

Last edited:

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
i have split screen problem where is solution

thanks in advance
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer in our discord channel in en_help section

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
having issues adding the erecto totalus file to get the extras working. Any suggestions? I've greated a blank .txt and added it to the main folder. nothing new seems to be unlocked
replace erecto totalus on engorgio mentula, it is mentioned in the file "Code_for_unlocking_memories.txt" in the game folder

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Can the selected waifu actually be unlocked again in the meantime? It's kind of stupid that you don't get to see all the events with your favorite girl and you can't interact with her either...

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes