citizen-x

Mar 9, 2019
I like the idea of the quest, nothing wrong with that. Its just a bit to complicated and hard to execute properly as a player.
Looking forward to see what you guys do to improve it!
I liked it aswell, I just wonder where the girls have hidden all their certainly nice Bras?!

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
hi, current game state ends after you get all houses approval ?

( i finished the swimsuit quest) and they all agreed with their houses for me to become a teacher.
then i'm summoned by the wizard, and he sends me to the menu.
Minus repeatable side quests, the pensieve should smoke, tasks should be red in the journal, this signifies the end.

obfuscation5

Feb 23, 2018
I meant to say this earlier, looking through the keyhole is a great edition, especially Merula Snyde. I hope to see more of her and maybe Penny Haywood in the future.

Reactions: Psychodaddle

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
There are two Boots called Eternal boots in the wardrobe shop for Sonya, I believe one of them is supposed to be called Evening/Night boots. I could be wrong though, so if it's intended just ignore this message.

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Walkthrough have the exact guide for the current content. Nothing more nothing less.
For other people asking for the changelog its in the game folder:

0.1S
1.Due to the extensive changes in the code of the game, we came to the point where Ren’Py cannot properly handle the traditional rollback function (wheel scrolling) without causing tons of errors and conflicts. As such, the rollback function has been completely removed and you won’t be able to activate it even with the console. We are too tired of looking for non-existing bugs from people who have rolled back half of the game and unwilling to admit that.
2.Old saves will now be hardlocked form being used, game mechanics change too much between patches, breaking the old saves, and we are too tired of looking for bugs popping out because of the usage of old saves and people not willing to admit that the used the old save when encountered said bugs.
3.Luna and Susan branches are now caught up to Hermione and Daphne, meaning you can fly to Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff towers will all the bonuses you expect.
4.All active windows are now much smoother in their appearance, no more flickering or chugged appearances.
5.Further expansion of tutorial mechanic. For the moment, there is not a lot of clothes available for Sonya and increasing her level is temporarily locked, but the existing clothes have received levels and will be waiting for rebalance in information points, so as soon as we decide to green-light the mechanic, player will be able to customise his assistant.
6.Added an introduction dialogue for Sonya, it will be a subject to change as we continue to add information to the assistant.
7.In-game assistant will now unlock additional information as you go through the game and not give it all straight from the beginning.
8.Multiple fixes and other small improvements to the game.

If an @op could update it would be appreciated thanks!
I just got to your game and started it out. Usually for any kind of renpy game I play one thing is always for sure that I do. Use unren on it heavily, you might call it cheating but I prefer to call it ease of access. To cheat yes, but more to have fun with the games more or less. I am not the sort of person to resort to grind and stuff but just one who prefers to only read the story. As such for me these kinds of hacks come in quite a lot of handy with which I can get to multiple parts of the stories and not have to reply again/and again if that's how some game is made to be like just for some new content or story route.

And let's be honest the so called "fapping" part which most users might be doing, not gonna say that's something I haven't done, I am guilty as charged. As such I used it on this game too and found out that, rollback doesn't work well it essentially did but broke the game. Took me some minutes just to see what it was since I haven't read the post neither surfed the thread.

Then decided to use the other options, and saw that console didn't activate either. Quicksave/Quickload works but the save screen is missing which only has an autosave and normal save screens. Skip doesn't need to be there as there's already an option for that.

Also used this AON variable viewer which didn't work. After which came to this thread, looked around and found this post.

I think, that's an unnecessary step even if users come running to the thread without acknowledging to the fact that they are cheating/using accessing tools to access the core game functions/variables and don't agree to it either. I think needless to say, for cases as such the only thing that goes around is this instead of disabling these options just ask them to post a video. If they aren't willing to do so then that's in no way the dev's fault for all of the bugs. Along with that an warning/notice in the OP thread or in the beginning of the game with the option to enable/disable these functions would serve better for this purpose. Just use some variables/flags to keep track of these enabled options and ask for a log or save and see for yourself.

For me, I think that's a better option than to disable everything. A lot of users would like this option instead of finding out later they can't just mess around with the game. Of course messing around comes with the cause of many issues and as such a warning notice at the beginning is sufficient enough. If the dev/author see this or bring this to the dev's notice I would like them to please consider about it all. After all it's your/their choice/decision to do so all we can do is make a request.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
in the Minerva sex scene, there are two options i cannot seem to activate. they are in the menu below the go/rest/leave menu.
are they active in the game or is only masterbation the only "good" ending?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
For me, I think that's a better option than to disable everything. A lot of users would like this option instead of finding out later they can't just mess around with the game. Of course messing around comes with the cause of many issues and as such a warning notice at the beginning is sufficient enough. If the dev/author see this or bring this to the dev's notice I would like them to please consider about it all. After all it's your/their choice/decision to do so all we can do is make a request.
It's a side effect of the development, not and outright method to stop you. You can in fact activate the developer menu but there's 2 files you have to modify, not 1. Secondly, once that's done you can view the variables. Some are init level heavy and you won't see everything because of what's being done with the engine. But for example, money is money... we aren't obfuscating it in any way... it's just that we are doing things so outside the renpy engine and our programmer strives for efficiency, that he's basically made a whole platform for the game that can be reused. At some point, all the code will get released open source.

Reactions: OhJo

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Hope that the later version:
Increase intimate interaction with the female horn
For example: toilet, outdoor, student bedroom, student bathroom, classroom, principal's office, principal's bedroom and public bath

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
I REALLY NEED THE WALKTHROUGH
Everyone does, it's currently a shitshow somewhat in terms of figuring out what to do at what point. Especially in English. The game looks beautifully drawn but the convoluted swimsuit/panties line is ridiculous and very hard to tell what to do when, even persuming you understand what "the plan" you're supposed to be executing is.

And at present I finally got all the girls on board with my petition or whatever after solving the swimsuit problem and then it just kicks me to the guys standing around in jail for a quick cutscene and then it kicks me to the title page, game over I guess, maybe it isn't finished. But I haven't been allowed to choose a waifu or whatever, or fly to their dorms yet. Also can't seem to finish the ginny quest line after I have her diary.

Too much effort too little tits, horrible English, and a few other issues at present, but a great LOOKING game.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
in the Minerva sex scene, there are two options i cannot seem to activate. they are in the menu below the go/rest/leave menu.
are they active in the game or is only masterbation the only "good" ending?
You can eventually rape her. Gotta play around with it and continually compliment her legs/face/tits etc to keep her stress somewhat down, while letting it build up into nearly too much and swatting the wand out of her hand when she picks it up to threaten you after too much stress.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
"But I mean - come on! Is that supposed to be a book or a game? What’s with the reeeaading? Reading the walkthrough and the confused messages from other players just shows how far this is from an adult game. The level of complexity is outrageous, for real. No one cares about the story to that extended. Whatever is planned story wise, cut it down to 1/10th and add some adult content already... "

All 100% correct. The artists are fcking amazing and their game is 5/10 at best overall rating simply because whoever is writing it and directing the options is terrible. You could use all the same art assets in the game, write a decent story, with decent game progression and have 10/10 game.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Kinda stuck guys how do i meet Susan
I'm not sure if this is how to "meet" her, as I think she just eventually shows up on her own as a "prefect" (discipline officer) among the 4 girls who are "prefects". But eventually you have to talk to Susan's grandmother through the fireplace with some magic powder given to you by snape in an "unofficial" nighttime meeting.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes