Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
А будут ли какие то дополнения к веткам главных героинь или всё обновление будет сконцентрировано на Джини?

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
And will there be any additions to the branches of the main characters or the entire update will be focused on Ginny?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
And will there be any additions to the branches of the main characters or the entire update will be focused on Ginny?
There's addition to all the main characters actually. The focus i son Ginny though, the release after this will all be main characters too, so I don't want to go too far down that path and try to rush the main girls.

tatinek

Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
would it be possible to release 0.3F on Thursday and not wait until the last day of the month?
I have a slow connection at home and it would be nice to be able to download the game on a fast corporate connection.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,

I « finished » the current game (3B)

First, I have to say I am a french speaker. I can read english (I understood all the game) but writte it is more difficult, so I hope you will understand.

The game design is just magnifiscent. Realy, realy good. The scenes have a lot of details and I love it so much. Good drawings.

But I am here to speak about the story and more specificaly, the main character personnality.

And about that : nothing is fun in this game.

Marcus is a rapist, alcoholic, manipulative, retarded and disrespectful scumbag. He's always threatening others, and his face is scary. Everyone hates him but he does nothing to change that. That pretty stupide. That's not fun at all... I read EVERYTHING and damn, this MC is such a lost and never improve.

Rapist is the worst word. With Macgonagall, this isn't « fuck », it's « rape ».

I really think the MC's behavior is the mainly reason why you have six time less patreon donators than Dark Cookie and his game « Summertime Saga ». (and the sex scene too, of course).

Let me explain :
It's a psychology point of view. Since kid, the player knows be a rapist is bad, be a scumbag is bad, be disrespectuf is bad, etc. And with this game, he must « embody(?) » this son of a bitch (literaly) Marcus. The player doesn't like that, and this is normal. So, he leaves the game. There are so much other adult games on internet, after all, so it's easy to quit this one.

Of course, I understand the MC psychology : dark and sad past life.

But instead of trying improve himself, he just loose himself even more. Why the player would like to play this sort of character ?
During side quest, I saw the MC's bahavior improve a little with the girls, he even complimented them when he was alone in his office with Little Sally. I tought it was the first good sign of changing. But in chapter 5, he found his old behavior. That's stupid.

Main quest and side quest are not connected between them, on the level of appreciation of the girls.

And in the prison scenes + old marcus scenes in school, we are already spoiled : he will NEVER improve. Things will getting even worse. But, maybe there will be a big plot twist in the end, I wait to see.

I know the game is a « training » tag, so maybe this bahavior is important ? No. There is so much alternative.

« Corrupt » young women with no experience is not necessarily a bad word. As long as he doing well : without blackmailing, werbal abuse or violence. But with trust, determination and empathie.

Make them afraid of you, and they will turn the whole world against you, while licking your feet with hate and a knife in their hand,

Make them love you, and they will take down the whole world for you. while licking your feet with pleasure and drenched panties,

To use the words of Tatinek :

Let's make prologue simply:
1) Dumbledore gets a letter and is about to leave.
2) Arrival of Marcus to Hogsmeade and his immediate arrival in the castle.
3) Dumbledore explains to Marcus that they need a Hogwards deputy headmaster more than a doctor.
4) Marcus accepts the job and we can move directly to Act 4, where the girls come to him with their problems.
5) Because the students do not know Marcus, they do not yet trust him. He has to get it gradually (solve their's problems).

I think that is the best solution. No rape scene, no scumbag, just a guy that the player will discoverd little by little.

If that it's not possible, then the best solution is to leave the choice to the players, from the start of game

Something like choosing dark path or light path, with scumbag rapist Marcus in dark parth, and Marcus who want and try to be a « good guy ».

And who knows ? After completed the curent game with a first choice, the player would be interested to test the second one.

Psychologically, this is perfect for the player : if he prefers the light path , he can always thinks the dark part is some of « bonus », just to see the MC on an other side. His moral will reamin intact.

On the other side, and I know that is already said, but gift letter doesn't work. I wanted to see the girls's face pleased by my money !

Also, I have a suggestion : maybe it will be more clear if certain choices of side quest or main quest (like the redhead friend of Daphne in front of your door, blocking you) that demand some points in some stat will be blocked and have this kind of précision on the side : « unlock with intellect +2 »

And, please, PLEASE, when I will be able to fuck Xandria ? I spend one hour to try and read all the options in front of her and I just got a kiss, a quick boobs view and her face in front of my dick U_u.

Thanks for reading me, I hope you understood all of this.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure, as what's been happening... the mcgonagall rape scene wasn't real. Just like how he dominated snape... cuz he didn't.

I took it as, him telling a story vs reality.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I think we all agree the rape scene at the beginning comes absolutely out of nowhere, it does not fit in the narrative at all and - fortunately for mankind - most players feel verrry uncomfortable playing this scene.
If it were my game I would not spend too much time fixing the past and concentrate more on the future (like Joe Banks said earlier in this thread), but I would indeed alter the build up to this particular scene: like pothb suggests tone it down, make it not real - so that decent players may still be able to relate to him..

D

Deleted member 215905

Stupid question time again but how do I actually select and use my powers and/or the time turner? I have them now but I'm not sure how to actually activate them.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Stupid question time again but how do I actually select and use my powers and/or the time turner? I have them now but I'm not sure how to actually activate them.
The time turner can only be used on Monday (once every two weeks). Once you have it, it shows up in the corner of the clock menu.

The only skill you can use is the xray vision, once a week (I recommend saving before you use it). It's unintuitively located on the side of the screen, overlaying the wardrobe but clicking on it when it isn't on cooldown will activate it. In my experience you can activate it during conversation and it'll start up once you choose an option with the girls, but based on the description of the ability that's not the intended use and probably won't be doable forever. The expected time to use it is when they're knocking on the door

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So for everyone waiting, just an FYI, along with myself, we will take it to the last hour of the day. 1 dollar Patreons get the public release first.

(I added stuff just last night, so I am not sin free, but Memorial day weekend hamstringed me)

Reactions: Qdpb and zxcvb88

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
a russian day?

by that, i mean, by their time... which is probably like +3 emt or something...... i actually don't check time zones.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
It's up, our 20 dollar Patreon's have a copy, Khan is asleep, so the 1 dollar post probably won't make it tonight :(

Just to clarify, the build is complete, 20 dollar patreons have access, because I don't have to do anything to post it there. As much as I would personally just dump it (I make zero dollars, so I give zero fucks), I won't because it's a team thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNTed and Moosy
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes