JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I just took Daphne robe, but still won't give me the option..
so it bugged in "Convince Daphne to try on her new swimsuit"
You summon her on Sunday and get her to try it on. The robe has nothing to do with that.

Mask0101

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, this is to ask if anyone has managed to decompile the RPA files of the game with UnRen?
Thanks

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
is there any guide to get the answers in the game to complete the sentences of hermione ?
They're all names of Hogwarts textbooks, simply looking up a list of them and counting letters in each word should help solve it. The quest isn't implemented yet though, nothing happens if you finish it.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
I recently changed my OS to Linux and I'm pretty much helpless here. How do I install this on Linux?

I went to the download folder, opened the terminal and typed in (wine inncoent witches.exe)

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I recently changed my OS to Linux and I'm pretty much helpless here. How do I install this on Linux?

I went to the download folder, opened the terminal and typed in (wine inncoent witches.exe)
Run the .sh file inside your Window Manager/Xwindows/Gnome/KDE/etc

passman

Mar 21, 2020
You need to talko to snape about suspended student. If you don't have that option or snape has no dialogue option and nothing happens - restart the game.
wait, What does "restart the game" mean ,you mean turn off the game and then turn on?or start new game?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes