May 14, 2017
I've been following this game since they started making mods of the original "Trainer Witches" by Akabur, but really with each version I wish and really hope that they improve, that they make the game worthwhile, but on the contrary, they make it more unbearable, more stressful, it seems that the developer only wants to get into the game, or try in this game, their level of knowledge of renpy and python, has excess of all that and lacks a fluidity to play, not to mention the plot or the gameplay itself.

The programmer or group of programmers, they have taken care so much in the part of codification of the game, they have tried to apply all that by means of source code allows renpy, and conjugated with what python allows to achieve, to make a game that is not a game, but a slow screen of good drawings, with times of long waits (Forced by the own developers) with fadeout and transitions with exaggerated times, it is a pity, Such visual quality deserves a development at the same level, but they have not achieved it in all this time, because they simply do not want to do it, it seems that they enjoy trying in this everything that passes through their minds that can be codified, only with the purpose of laughing at the subscribers and users who have not yet lost hope of seeing in this title a worthy successor of "Trainer Witches", many grew up reading the books of the child magician. .. "...the boy who lived," but what Lord Voldermort did not manage to do, in 7 books and 8 movies, these gentlemen have done it over and over again, and repeatedly in each version they take from this game, and it is to kill the interest in Hogwarts and the magic of the magic world.

The only thing rescuable from this game is the graphic art, and would be very but very tasty and happy, that some programmer used that art and images and developed a version that gave the glory they deserve these graphics.

Graphic Design: 10 / 10
Game Logic: 1 / 10
Gameplay: 1 / 10

I assign 1 star, because as a game is not worth anything, the graphics at the end are photos, that someone who really wants to make a decent game and attract users and subscribers can take them and develop something much better, and even perhaps contact the artist who is scerg ( ), and pay to continue making art.

sirseatbelt

Jul 9, 2019
I played this game for a little bit but was frustrated by how much work it was to do everything relative to how little lewd content there was. Do you ever actually get to sex one of the girls or are we still grinding for bits of tease?

Reactions: ilikelitlegirl

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
im beginning to think these witches....are not so innocent after all. guess ill have to play to find out...Edit: NEVERMIND I HAVE REACHED MY MEGA LIMIT...FUCK Edit2: thank god for nopy.
If you're running into problems reaching your MEGA limit, you can download MEGAsync, and create an account with a dummy email. No more problems.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
I played this game for a little bit but was frustrated by how much work it was to do everything relative to how little lewd content there was. Do you ever actually get to sex one of the girls or are we still grinding for bits of tease?
There is ONE sex scene (with penetration).

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Do you use love potions and use mind control on any of the girls like pic related implies?

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
I've been following this game since they started making mods of the original "Trainer Witches" by Akabur, but really with each version I wish and really hope that they improve, that they make the game worthwhile, but on the contrary, they make it more unbearable, more stressful, it seems that the developer only wants to get into the game, or try in this game, their level of knowledge of renpy and python, has excess of all that and lacks a fluidity to play, not to mention the plot or the gameplay itself.

The programmer or group of programmers, they have taken care so much in the part of codification of the game, they have tried to apply all that by means of source code allows renpy, and conjugated with what python allows to achieve, to make a game that is not a game, but a slow screen of good drawings, with times of long waits (Forced by the own developers) with fadeout and transitions with exaggerated times, it is a pity, Such visual quality deserves a development at the same level, but they have not achieved it in all this time, because they simply do not want to do it, it seems that they enjoy trying in this everything that passes through their minds that can be codified, only with the purpose of laughing at the subscribers and users who have not yet lost hope of seeing in this title a worthy successor of "Trainer Witches", many grew up reading the books of the child magician. .. "...the boy who lived," but what Lord Voldermort did not manage to do, in 7 books and 8 movies, these gentlemen have done it over and over again, and repeatedly in each version they take from this game, and it is to kill the interest in Hogwarts and the magic of the magic world.

The only thing rescuable from this game is the graphic art, and would be very but very tasty and happy, that some programmer used that art and images and developed a version that gave the glory they deserve these graphics.

Graphic Design: 10 / 10
Game Logic: 1 / 10
Gameplay: 1 / 10

I assign 1 star, because as a game is not worth anything, the graphics at the end are photos, that someone who really wants to make a decent game and attract users and subscribers can take them and develop something much better, and even perhaps contact the artist who is scerg ( ), and pay to continue making art.
Yeah I think this game is actually just masquerading as a giant S&M / CBT fantasy where you're constantly blue-balled at the lack of sexual content, and it's actually incorrectly categorized. Because like everyone says, from a technical and artistic standpoint it has so much potential, and it's fairly well-funded but it's going nowhere...

Reactions: FahadXray

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
anyone has a save with light path and hermione as best girl (or w/e its called)?
The last version I played was 5.1 but as everyone knows, the saves from this version dont work with the 0.6 versions. which is super annoying. im not re-playing that whole game again. I had all galeries unlocked in 5.1 and all quests done.
Anyone who has a save that works for 0.6 beta from where i left off or close to it, would be a fking savior. thx

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
anyone has a save with light path and hermione as best girl (or w/e its called)?
The last version I played was 5.1 but as everyone knows, the saves from this version dont work with the 0.6 versions. which is super annoying. im not re-playing that whole game again. I had all galeries unlocked in 5.1 and all quests done.
Anyone who has a save that works for 0.6 beta from where i left off or close to it, would be a fking savior. thx
You only have to play from act 2, they added in a quick start, and there's a persistent file earlier in the thread that unlocks everything.

Reactions: Rolo

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Here's hoping my message doesn't get deleted again but this game really has the worst development time of all patreon games I have seen and quite honestly does not deserve the money it gets.

Reactions: Арей127
Apr 10, 2020
That's...a bit of a disappointing update tbh, unless something else is coming soon.

When 0.6A was released the update referred to two new minigames with Daphne and Luna that "didn't quite make it". Unless those are the new shower scenes (seems unlikely), are we to assume they didn't quite make it again? Also, is the 0.6A Hermione minigame still essentially non-functioning in this update?

Not trying to complain, just genuinely want to know.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Do I gather from the change log that there are no new sex/ foreplay scenes with any of the four main girls?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes