gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
My understanding is that from this point forward, new versions should be compatible with previous saves right?

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Would someone be able to tell me the name of the save folder for the latest version? For example, the previous version of the game (the alpha) saved to Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
My understanding is that from this point forward, new versions should be compatible with previous saves right?
I wouldn't count on that. Ren'Py is a bit of a bitch about saves, many projects have the save issue persist even when they think they've fixed it.

anon12345777

May 13, 2020
How do I change the combination in my door to avoid Corey in the House? The option to change the combination is unavailable.

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Can anyone provide a full unlock for all scenes. The one who posted saves only has it for Daphne. Game keeps crashing for me so I can’t see Luna or Hermione’s full scenes. Thanks

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
please, can someone help me? I got error code 0xc0000005 on my game
so my laptop got broken on the hdd issue, after that I was replacing it with new hdd and make my old hdd to the external one, but when I want to run the app again I got that error code. the old hdd never got any issue like that before and also I'm already trying literally all of the methods to repair it from the chdsk, sfc /scannow, dep, registry and etc. also I'm already downloaded all of the flash program for playing the RPG game like RPGM VX and others. can you guys help me? I'm struggle on my collection 90 GB error games :(

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
please, can someone help me? I got error code 0xc0000005 on my game
so my laptop got broken on the hdd issue, after that I was replacing it with new hdd and make my old hdd to the external one, but when I want to run the app again I got that error code. the old hdd never got any issue like that before and also I'm already trying literally all of the methods to repair it from the chdsk, sfc /scannow, dep, registry and etc. also I'm already downloaded all of the flash program for playing the RPG game like RPGM VX and others. can you guys help me? I'm struggle on my collection 90 GB error games
Maybe u need to upgrade yourself the driver for the HDD or a RAM it's malfunctioning, I would test the RAM first and if ok then try to upgrade drivers (if possible), in case doesn't work flash a linux distro (like UBUNTU or Manjaro) into a pendrive and try to run the game (if you know how to run bash scripts), if run without issues it would mean more certainly that a driver is malfunctioning on your windows so, you would need to effort into find the most accurate driver of the new HDD. Or you can wipe out windows and reinstall everything, erasing and making full (not fast) partitioning to then proceed to install a new fresh windows, but as it seems it could be a driver problem.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Maybe u need to upgrade yourself the driver for the HDD or a RAM it's malfunctioning, I would test the RAM first and if ok then try to upgrade drivers (if possible), in case doesn't work flash a linux distro (like UBUNTU or Manjaro) into a pendrive and try to run the game (if you know how to run bash scripts), if run without issues it would mean more certainly that a driver is malfunctioning on your windows so, you would need to effort into find the most accurate driver of the new HDD. Or you can wipe out windows and reinstall everything, erasing and making full (not fast) partitioning to then proceed to install a new fresh windows, but as it seems it could be a driver problem.
I'm already look into the drivers but the information said it already up to date, then I'm trying turning off windows deffenders, anti viruses, installing NET, DircetX and others but still same error pops up. on the old HDD it was never having issues like that, it goes smoothly, I thought maybe copying the file from my old hdd into the new one and deleting and re-unziping and installing would be help, but still same. and also some weird things happen before I checking the disk again, I tried 5 different games and from that 5 the error was on the game number 4, after I restart my laptop those 5 games all got 0xc0000005, like wtf

forgot to mention : the error games only on the RPGMX emulator one (the one with the green castle icon), while the normal RPG with the red dragon icon works fine all of them. some of the games with their own launcher like Innocent withes, or Unity do have some error but it was not the 0xc000005 one, and it solved only reinstalling it over.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
Do you have updated saves?...I tried the ones above and it says incompatible versions...Do you have saves for latest version of the game? Thank you!

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
Do you have updated saves?...I tried the ones above and it says incompatible versions...Do you have saves for latest version of the game? Thank you!
the only difference in versions apart from story is 2 shower scenes which i couldn't even find

this game has good art but its a massive grind

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
persistent file (for unlocking memories and dressing rooms) doesnt work for me (Windows 0.6-b). I remember devs share tools.rpym for unlocking everything.
Also is it possible to unlock all Sonya dressing room?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes