Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I'm gonna guess and say that the Hermione scene is coming in the 0.6F release, which is a pleasant surprise, because their normal schedule is one scene every 6 months-ish (lol)

I think the leg looks somewhat out of place because this reuses the art assets from the ginny scene. So basically the artist removed ginny and tried to fit in hermione in a different positition as naturally as possible. But if that's what it takes for more than two scenes a year then I'm all for it.

• Angry
Reactions: Jon Humbert
Mar 18, 2019
Do two different people create the main art and the art for these individual scenes?

They still all look great, just the Hermione in this new scene looks much more like the Emma Watson Hermione than the one you see throughout the game.

The Daphne, Luna and Susan art all looks slightly different from their main art too.

Oct 26, 2017
Do two different people create the main art and the art for these individual scenes?

They still all look great, just the Hermione in this new scene looks much more like the Emma Watson Hermione than the one you see throughout the game.

The Daphne, Luna and Susan art all looks slightly different from their main art too.
that could be true, but i do relay like how she looks in this picture

Jun 28, 2017
This is one of worst sex scenes out here, shitty music, art on Daphne is poor compared even to her avatar. Her body is out of scale. And play? Who fuck like this?! Ooo SadCrab team. I give up on this shitty game.
Are u serious? You cant be serious, this one of the best drawn scenes of any game of this genre out there.

sevensick

Dec 28, 2017
Here is a visual of Hermione's first scene.
Damn, what a suck! ((

Hermione has amazing looks, but they were unable to keep her features in perspective from the back as she turns around. This is a different girl altogether. And here they again climbed to invent something from an atypical angle and it looks like shit. This is not Hermione again, but goddamn it. There is no more sense in waiting for the scene. Excellent work, but the bugs were fixed - I will gladly replay these grind hours on static pictures.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I'm gonna guess and say that the Hermione scene is coming in the 0.6F release, which is a pleasant surprise, because their normal schedule is one scene every 6 months-ish (lol)

I think the leg looks somewhat out of place because this reuses the art assets from the ginny scene. So basically the artist removed ginny and tried to fit in hermione in a different positition as naturally as possible. But if that's what it takes for more than two scenes a year then I'm all for it.
Hermione’s update is 0.7a
Alright I take it back then :LOL: so not only is there only 1 scene every half a year they also reuse art assets for this single scene. That's hilarious.

Louschen

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone got their latest stuff to share ? It somehow features Hermione, curious to see what it looks like, but the 20$ paywall is a bit stiff
Can a based donator share the goods, or at least a pic ? Thanks
I would if I had the money. Someone posted a screen above with the latest stuff.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes