paragan

Feb 18, 2018
How far back are you? As she hasn't received any additional content of much merit since her update about a year ago. You can spank her... that's about it. Each girl is getting an update focused on them and the next few months will focus on Hermione and I think Susan or Luna gets focused on after Hermione.
Thx for help. I have played release about half year ago - so there are not crucial changes.
I dont want to critize, JoeBanks and artists are doing amazing job, I´m afraid that this project will end like abandoned ship in development hell - halfway to somewere without satisfying story and end for each character. it would be a pity - they have made insanely amount of work. Still waiting, still hoping - i am not only one who go through "five stages of grief" :D acceptance ;)

PS: if someone from development team read this:
- less exposition, more fun (this is not War and Peace - i know beginning was shortened but still ...)
- new storylines are nice
- story first, minigames can be added later
- art is amazing
- mood is important
is it parody or serious story or ???
- gameplay is key (it should be intuitive not playable with hudreed pages manual)
- just do it, you can polish it later
- Susan deserves love too :D

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You should want to criticize, as it's one of the worst run patreons posted on this site. It's over four years deep and it has around two minutes of actual sexual content and hours of some godawful game design. The reward you get for putting your time in is minimal and I pity anyone who actually pays for this thing.

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
Played it, made some progress until the awful swimsuit minigame that just wasn't explained properly. Got bored and left.

New update comes out, I try it to see if i can make it further now, and all my saves are gone. All of my progress erased.

I've said so on the itch page, and i'll say it here as well: there is no point in playing this game during development, if all of your progress is going to get wiped every updates. And the 'solution' i found was 'just literally unlock every scene'

Good art, but it's so tedious that it's not even worth trying anymore..

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Anyone have working console commands? Only one I could get working was money=xxxx

Really like one for memory fragments.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I hope that, as the authority at Hogwarts, new rules can soon be enacted as Dolores Umbridge did, so that the school can be made a more lewd place....

Dress codes (we're doing well with cutting back on skirts, but we need more XD), coed bathrooms, allowing exhibitionism....

Jul 22, 2017
Can the Mega link be changed.... because according to this it has been taken down already on mega......
BUT I would like a new link so this way (people with slower internet speeds) can still download it

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
I hope that, as the authority at Hogwarts, new rules can soon be enacted as Dolores Umbridge did, so that the school can be made a more lewd place....

Dress codes (we're doing well with cutting back on skirts, but we need more XD), coed bathrooms, allowing exhibitionism....
I agree with you there. We're all waiting for that feature, and I'm getting tired of waiting for it lol.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Is update v0.6.5F the full "March update", or is it a mere bugfix that preceeds the full update? I'm asking just so I know whether to download this, or wait further. Thanks!

Mar 18, 2019
Is update v0.6.5F the full "March update", or is it a mere bugfix that preceeds the full update? I'm asking just so I know whether to download this, or wait further. Thanks!
There was no real "March update". 0.6F was the last big content update at the end of last year. Everything since either has been a collection of bug fixes or switching animations to Live2D. If you played the Hermione update from December then you played everything new.

Next bunch of content 'should' be this month.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016

• Choose your Waifu, click on the desk and read her papers
  • Try to leave the office and fail
  • Summon Snape unofficially, discuss prefect's papers, companionship and alternative exit
  • Close the curtains and drag the photo from inventory on the desk to meet Helena
  • Drag the apparition potion from inventory on the window and go to the front entrance
  • Remove the paper from the noticeboard

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
The CG rip link is dead. Anyone got a new one? Don't want to bother playing this giga grindy game, but I'd like to see the beautiful art.

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
Art is fantastic and the overall theme of the gameplay itself is fun

The mini-games are downright atrocious. they're completely unfun. There is overall not a lot of gameplay content in this game itself. Mostly the mini-games ARE the game and everything else is just time-gated grind.

I really wish they'd focus more on getting the story components done. And scaling back on the grindiness and in some cases, ridiculous difficulty in figuring out puzzles without any real description of what you're supposed to do (such as the bathing suit puzzle).

Mini-Games like matching the logos where your last logo basically gives you 1 total second to complete or you fail everything is just not fun. I have outright stopped playing because the mini-games clearly aren't properly tested to see if they're even worth it. The Mini-Game to match the logos in a set time period should never ever made it into the game in it's current form, or another 40 seconds minimum needs to be added to the timer. It also can't be so stupid as to give you 7 or 8 logos to read in < 2 seconds. nobodies brain is that quick at the memory game.

Overall, 2/5. at best. The infrequent updates. Half cocked mini-games, and real lack of content doesn't make this game nearly worth the hype that went along with it.

And if you want an abundance of sexual content? It isn't here yet.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes