Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes a bit weird, its still not possible to read the "public news" directly on patreon, but it's actually available on their homepage publicly :coffee:

Was about to ask them on their discord, but since I know Khan love me very much, I'm afraid of the banhammer :D
But since its on their homepage, yeahh no biggie!

Here ->

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Yes a bit weird, its still not possible to read the "public news" directly on patreon, but it's actually available on their homepage publicly :coffee:

Was about to ask them on their discord, but since I know Khan love me very much, I'm afraid of the banhammer :D

Here ->
Patreon public news opens after 1-5 days of early access for all patrons, need just wait, until it becomes free
And i love you too, leaker

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020

Here ->
lol... the updates are always like, "look at all this shit we're doing to keep ourselves too busy to actually add sexy content to the game"

I will give the game another go once this new plot, old plot nonsense disappears.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Sometime ago i gave this game a try but after a while a message appeared saying that some chapter had to be worked on so the game skipped a part of the story leaving me kinda confussed. If i remember correctly i read the petitions of the main students and suddenly they were going around with sexy clothes without explanation. Could anybody told me if this is still the case? or are those chapters still missing

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Sometime ago i gave this game a try but after a while a message appeared saying that some chapter had to be worked on so the game skipped a part of the story leaving me kinda confussed. If i remember correctly i read the petitions of the main students and suddenly they were going around with sexy clothes without explanation. Could anybody told me if this is still the case? or are those chapters still missing
The game is currently still split between the old plot and new plot however there is a new update coming in September that will bring chapter 4 into the new plot. So you will have act 1 chapters 1 to 4 in new plot along with act 2 chapters 1 and 2. The only chapter remaining in old plot with be act 1 chapter 5 which will be brought into the new plot hopefully later this year. Chapter 4 and 5 from old plot will however not be copy paste and will be slightly reworked and some new stuff added.

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys! How do I unlock all memories on v0.9a ? Tried the "erecto totalus.txt" file in the same directory but it doesn't work. Any help, is it the right code? Thanks

PS: I'm running the mac version of the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys! How do I unlock all memories on v0.9a ? Tried the "erecto totalus.txt" file in the same directory but it doesn't work. Any help, is it the right code? Thanks

PS: I'm running the mac version of the game.
It's not the right code and you don't need .txt after it

Nero76027

Nov 10, 2021
"In get with good term with the Prefects" How to ask for hat? Every time i summon them officially they only talk about personal papers.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes