bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It's still in development, there's achievements which allow you to unlock clothes. But there are 2 problems to this... first you can't simply enable the console as with most Ren'py games. Second, the variable names are hidden in the code.

So you pretty much have to decompile it if you want to do such a thing... which sadly doesn't fully work as the decompile apps fail on some of the RPYC files.
That's odd... didn't fail on any of them for me.

Reactions: Muramasa0 and Khada

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
all i can say at this point is a total rewrite of the english translation is required as the meaning behind most of the dialogue doesnt flow as much as i expect it does in russian, as most of u here most likely play japanese -> english translations know all too well, apart from that the idea of making the witches break the rules of the school by engaging in indecent acts is alot more logical writing than sexual favours for 'house points', u guys know what im referencing here, but no one wants back story which is half the fun of the corruption. dont know what else to say except wait... if they never finish the game then pitchforks away

Edit, one more thing fucking around with the regular way the renpy 'options menu' UI functions was a bad idea

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@Khan
Greetings!
Thank for work and this game you and your team.
I have some questions and I hope that you will be able to answer all of them (most important marked with color).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
all i can say at this point is a total rewrite of the english translation is required as the meaning behind most of the dialogue doesnt flow as much as i expect it does in russian, as most of u here most likely play japanese -> english translations know all too well, apart from that the idea of making the witches break the rules of the school by engaging in indecent acts is alot more logical writing than sexual favours for 'house points', u guys know what im referencing here, but no one wants back story which is half the fun of the corruption. dont know what else to say except wait... if they never finish the game then pitchforks away

Edit, one more thing fucking around with the regular way the renpy 'options menu' UI functions was a bad idea
Did you even play the new version with the entire english rewrite? lol

Not going to claim it's perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it's miles beyond what it was.

That's odd... didn't fail on any of them for me.
Interesting, looks like they updated the unrpyc since I last tried :) The AST mods were breaking it previously.

Reactions: Zellemate

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I have the latest version, and I cannot retain any saves when I reload the game. And is there any way to fully consummate with Minerva in the prologue?

Jan 11, 2018
Considering the dev team is russian, I wish you guys could check russian forums for this game, its a shitshow xD
These guys have been making this game for THREE YEARS (im from those ppl who used to check their forum when they still modded the original WT, way before they decided to start their own).
Dev team is so full of shit you cant even imagine. Cannot answer ANY questions or criticism, keep changing topic on how they are "too brilliant" all the time...

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
I don't want to destructively criticise people who release stuff for free. The art that is present is good. It's a shame that there aren't more costumes, positions, or lewd favours available though. Would it be that hard for them to chop and change the assets they have already? Was something stopping them drawing Hermione's titty?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes