Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I must confess isn't really pleasant have to replay the game since the start, after every update. Could you make the updates compatible with the previous saves?
Saves may be compatible after we done with rework

wooliwooo

Jun 18, 2022
The issue I have with the swimsuit is after collecting all, when I hover the cursor back to Hermione's rope, I can't open the rope to collect more swimsuit or underwear. Anyone facing the same thing?

wooliwooo

Jun 18, 2022
The issue I have with the swimsuit is after collecting all, when I hover the cursor back to Hermione's rope, I can't open the rope to collect more swimsuit or underwear. Anyone facing the same thing?

Just reposting because admin says I need at least 3 post to be entertained

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017

Just reposting because admin says I need at least 3 post to be entertained
Its a bug, will be fixed soon

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
how to complete a task to make peace with the elders and summon Snape
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer on our discord channel in en_help section or on our wiki page

Thorgerdr

Jun 15, 2017
Hi there.
I'm stuck at the end of Act 2 Chapter 2. It's impossible for me to order the dress for Parvati : when I summon Bobby, this message appear :
1666111707064.png
and Bobby leave.
Does somebody have a solution ? (I try to search with save editor but I don't where is the variable to modify)

Reactions: Roguesage and Hugs

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Hi there.
I'm stuck at the end of Act 2 Chapter 2. It's impossible for me to order the dress for Parvati : when I summon Bobby, this message appear :
View attachment 2108589
and Bobby leave.
Does somebody have a solution ? (I try to search with save editor but I don't where is the variable to modify)
Wait for fix version

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
Can anyone tell me all the interactions you have with the house elf maid? I've had two so far and not sure what I did to trigger them. Can't seem to find half of the info I'm supposed to have in the journal?

zenriu

May 25, 2019
Dios, odio estos malditos minijuegos, que manera de destruir un juego perfecto. Ahora aprenderé a elaborar algunas mezclas ficticias con 15 pasos donde nada funciona y no sabes por qué.

EDITAR: solo dame guardado completo, fk it
[/COTIZAR]

Sep 12, 2017
Game gets stuck when you return to ravenclaw house after already grabbing all the underwear and having the elves take it.
It expects you to grab the swimsuit again, but it's not there cus you already took it.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes