Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Anyone know when to use the "photo" for the Slytherin quest line objective? Says something about not beeing safge or not beeing alone.
New story.

Appriciate any help!
Better check or our , where you can get help pretty soon

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
For more sex content - play old plot (but its worse than the new plot) We will add all old content and scenes to a new plot in 0.10B - 0.11A
Is it possible to combine both parts into one? people are lost when choosing

mynah

May 17, 2021
How to get the girls' favorite swimsuits from the dorms in Chapter4, old plot? I only got Luna's, the other ones clothes can't be interact with.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Is it possible to combine both parts into one? people are lost when choosing
Soon there is only one(new) plot in the game, old will be deleted or available only with a code or something like that

Ocwil

Dec 23, 2021
I cant continue in the "Mysterious fan" secondary quest, im at Act I Chapter 4, got the note under the door but i have no option with Snape to get an new abberation potion, like the wiki suggests.

The side quest can be completed in Act II, for anyone running into the same issue

Last edited:

Ocwil

Dec 23, 2021
Khan I found a typo in your code that cause a bug.

In the Scripts/Additional_Stuff.rpy in line 814-817 in the call to $memories.open_stage() you call it with "current_label[-1]" after exploring the piece of code i think it is supposed to be "current_label - 1,"

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
what is the code for the 0-10-ALPHA? "erecto totalus" doesnt seem te work?
For the 20th time in the last week : erecto only works for public version. This isn't public version ...... Go back a few hundred pages and search for the 0.10 link in there, the unlock code isn't far from it

shadepl

Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys, do you know the name of the song that was playing in the Daphne bedroom scene, before it was changed?
I really enjoyed it but sadly can't find the name anywhere.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes