botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Me I eagerly await new additions to the games I watch and play
Yeah, because none of us others does that....
I guess some of us are just hoping for actual additions not the "take one step forward and two steps back" approach of team claptrap.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and rf96

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
this game made me take a liking of Hufflepuff,and that's something that none of all the books have achieved....now they got me on their hook,going to see where this is going....

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Once again the new version renders the previous version saves incompatible and we are forced to start from scratch...

There's an option for that. Unless you have save points at every achievement, it's fairly pointless anyhow. The video walk through shows you how to get to the content in a quick amount of time. You can find those here:

You would literally need saves at all the key events to try to skip through and maintaining backwards compatibility with old versions isn't worth it because of the amount of bugs it causes.

Also, you can simply use the Ren'Py Save Editor and change the save_version value if you are that hard up on not redoing anything. If it works without issue, cool. If not, you lost 30 seconds of your life trying.

Is there a CG file?
There is no CG file that I know of, I don't think anyone has taken the effort to do so. Many of the VN's art pieces are broken apart and layered heavily, so screenshots would probably be a better bet.

The closest thing to a CG would be Patreon art they post AFAIK.

Reactions: Managarmr and F1Fan

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
J miles you are defending this dev for doing basically nothing with this game and its been in development for like 2 years. the art is amazing and the writing is good, but there has litterally been no progress. the intro has been re written and changed like 3 or 4 times. every time you think they start to make progress on this thing they seem to start all over. ive wanted to play this for a very very long time.

Reactions: Voilsh

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
J miles you are defending this dev for doing basically nothing with this game and its been in development for like 2 years. the art is amazing and the writing is good, but there has litterally been no progress. the intro has been re written and changed like 3 or 4 times. every time you think they start to make progress on this thing they seem to start all over. ive wanted to play this for a very very long time.
Not happy ? Do it yourself then. I mean it's not like your throwing money every month to a dev that you are unha&ppy with.
Sure you're allowed to complain, but does it have any other impact than annoying people that read you ?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let's not get personal, please. Differing opinions are fine, personal attacks are not.

Reactions: TendreConnard

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
are I stuck or do not continue? the girl gave me the panties I gave my Hat and I do not know what to do next, can you help me?

Alexaxl32

Jul 11, 2018
So my saves are once again useless,when i add them in the folder,the game crashes,and if i don't add them,i need to start from scratch
So are there any save games file i can use please?

Reactions: fluffy-hentailover

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
0.1F changelog
1.Added carried dialogue for Sonya when using the wardrobe mode.
2.Changed the visuals of tutorial screens.
3.Pages with information aren’t separate pages anymore, but scrollable lists with anchoring buttons.
4.Added special look for Sonya. (With help from TenchiMuyo1984)
5.Even more music and sound effects have been added.
6.Squashed many bugs.

Proffmax

Apr 12, 2017
For anyone who has problems with saves from older versions not working, team has disabled the option to use saves from previous versions, since the mechanical/code changes are too significant to allow for proper compatibility. Same goes for the rollback function, it has been hard removed from the game, as it made complete mess of the mechanics and triggers.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I don't know about the last 2 years or even 3... I have only been following the project for about 6 months. In that time, I have seen releases with changes to many things in the game. Albeit, the story has not yet progressed.

I think the issue with saying they make 5k (which btw, the barely hit last month) is an exaggeration. You can clearly see on graphtreon that they did not pull in this much until the start of this year. During this time there actually have been multiple releases and updates.

So everyone is upset about the story not progressing, totally understandable. But to say no progress? It's just not the progress you want.

Why would I bother defending it? Because in the time I have followed it, I have seen progress. Is it the direction I always want? No. But like most things on Patreon, the dev teams are fledgling and new and make a ton of mistakes. It's to be expected. I would rather support this than all the daz3d stuff that comes out.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes