rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone explain how to do the gallery unlock cheat? I have the version which is downloadable from this thread. I tried the erectus totalus code and it didn't work. Is there a new code or am I suppose to save it in a specific folder? I saved it in the same folder where I start up the application from.

Reactions: Aason

JugosWatts57

Dec 29, 2022
When I try to write the letter for the ministry act 2 "fixin elder wand,part 2", I getting this error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mechanics/person_menu.rpy", line 31, in <module>
Exception: Screen return value is not menu_structure.Node instance, got: ('table', 'right')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 203, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2_new/act2_new_menu.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2_new/chapter_2/menus.rpyc", line 557, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 31, in script
File "D:\Descargas\jogos\Innocent_Witches-0-10-alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Descargas\jogos\Innocent_Witches-0-10-alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/mechanics/person_menu.rpy", line 31, in <module>
Exception: Screen return value is not menu_structure.Node instance, got: ('table', 'right')

Windows-10-10.0.17763 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Innocent Witches 0.10-alpha
Sat Jun 10 04:08:41 2023
```

Jul 20, 2020
Can anyone explain how to do the gallery unlock cheat? I have the version which is downloadable from this thread. I tried the erectus totalus code and it didn't work. Is there a new code or am I suppose to save it in a specific folder? I saved it in the same folder where I start up the application from.
You probably saved it correctly, but Erecto totalus is the code that works with the public version. In this case it is the 9.6 beta. For the 10 alpha version you will need another code. It might be somewhere in this thread, I'm not certain for this specific version. Use the forum's search function. Other than that, I think that the android version comes with cheats preactivated, so maybe you could try that.

_Grim

Jul 7, 2021
You need to rename the text file to "calidum balneo" for the 0.10 alpha version

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aason and Baham88

master110

Jun 5, 2017
oh yeah AI voice over by Eleven labs is amazing. If you can get a good clean voice clip then it can sound just like the actor.

While I don't really see it ever taking jobs away from actors I do seeing it as a huge boost in the indie games and mod scene. I mean it is so easy to make companions in Skyrim with actual voice acting and as we see here it can really bring life to indie games.

Nice love pam

Reactions: Sexypeachgames

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
So I just remembered I posted about this in April, and it was supposed to be second half of May when plots merge.. guess what, it's almost half of June and still nothing :KEK: suprise, suprise
$20 patrons are testing the build atm. Will be out soon. Just squishing bugs.

Reactions: Isoldebaden
Mar 18, 2019
0.10-beta

0. All the fixes and adjustments that were added in 0.9.7B are also present in 0.10B

1. Added chapters 5 and 6 to act 1 (new plot)

2. Added two new fullscreen scenes with two prefects

3. Added a new fullscreen scene with Helena

4. Added a new fullscreen scene with Minerva

5. Added a new fullscreen introductory scene with Xandria

6. Added Live2D animation for the first Ginny's scene

7. Added Live2D animation for Susan's "Inner Rod punishment" scene

8. Added first part of casual dialogues for prefects

9. Added a new location - "Road to Hagrid's Hut"

10. Added a new location - "Gryffindor male dorms"

11. Some of the side quests, like Ginny's quest and seasonal events, are now available in more chapters and will carry their progress between chapters

12. Slightly expanded the scene with Moaning Myrtle

13. Implemented numerous fixes and adjustments specific to 0.10.4A, based on your reports in Discord and other platforms (<3 thanks!)

14. TODO: don't forget to add more bugs before the release!!!

Reactions: Gio

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Just got released TBF :LOL:
I noticed that something was up, since I was working on the TL of the game earlier today, and suddenly the files started to get locked, which meant that they were building the next update and needed the TL files

**EDIT**

By the Way, the 0.10B is available for US $10 on itch.io, and you can unlock it for US $5 on subscribestar

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes