egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
What's the point of uploading a game if you can't play it? Every time I try to log in, it says that there is a later version and you need to buy it to play, so I repeat the meaning of posting the game here if it cannot be played(n)(n)(n)

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
What's the point of uploading a game if you can't play it? Every time I try to log in, it says that there is a later version and you need to buy it to play, so I repeat the meaning of posting the game here if it cannot be played(n)(n)(n)
Download free and stable version on teamsadcrab.com

Kikinaak

Apr 26, 2020
Dont let the game see the net and it runs just fine. Block it in firewall, block the devs website in your router, or just briefly shut off your net. It only tries to phone home on startup. Linux users can use unshare to do this without changing anything else.
The updater code is buried in multiple rpycs and rpas. Its a silly level of effort sunk into something so easily circumvented.

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
is there any way to enter the game and play it if I downloaded it through this site or do I need to download it through the developers site?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have suggested again to the moderators to explain the differences between the old and the new plot; I hope it will be useful.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Suggestion rejected.
SadCrab At this point I suggest to add some sort advertisement at the game start. Something like "If you haven't already played the game, we suggest you to play the old plot, because it has more content (for now) and then start to play the new plot, because it is the only story line that will be developed".

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Suggestion rejected.
SadCrab At this point I suggest to add some sort advertisement at the game start. Something like "If you haven't already played the game, we suggest you to play the old plot, because it has more content (for now) and then start to play the new plot, because it is the only story line that will be developed".
Pretty soon its not needed, since we delete (or hide) old plot. Any way, thanks for idea and attempts to add to the topic

Reactions: Idontplay
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes