Mar 26, 2020
The game looks promising, still a long way to go though :). There are some suggestions I'd like to make though:
  • Windows doesn't trust the executable, and as tons of other comments have already pointed out that's not ideal.
  • The clickbox between money given by customers, the other barmaid and the tray conflict too much with each other. You may want the character to automatically pick up the tray when the shift starts, and have the other barmaid stand somewhere else.
  • I encountered a glitch where I started the shift and picked up the tray. However, the game thought I didn't so I couldn't start any orders. I also couldn't return the tray or end the shift (as you can't end the shift without returning the tray).
Also some more personal opinion stuff:
  1. Pregnancy content is always welcome ;).
  2. Content that involves the other barmaid would be cool. This includes threesomes (or more!) but having customers just interact with her (and you spying/just seeing it) would be nice.

I wonder what way you want the game to go, will it all be in the Tavern? Will you be able to go outside and roam at some point? What are your next steps for the game? Definetly putting the game on my Following list.

Reactions: Joody14

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
The game looks promising, still a long way to go though :). There are some suggestions I'd like to make though:
  • Windows doesn't trust the executable, and as tons of other comments have already pointed out that's not ideal.
  • The clickbox between money given by customers, the other barmaid and the tray conflict too much with each other. You may want the character to automatically pick up the tray when the shift starts, and have the other barmaid stand somewhere else.
  • I encountered a glitch where I started the shift and picked up the tray. However, the game thought I didn't so I couldn't start any orders. I also couldn't return the tray or end the shift (as you can't end the shift without returning the tray).
Also some more personal opinion stuff:
  1. Pregnancy content is always welcome ;).
  2. Content that involves the other barmaid would be cool. This includes threesomes (or more!) but having customers just interact with her (and you spying/just seeing it) would be nice.

I wonder what way you want the game to go, will it all be in the Tavern? Will you be able to go outside and roam at some point? What are your next steps for the game? Definetly putting the game on my Following list.
Tavern is just a small chunk of planned content. I want to finish making it by the time we get to v0.1.0, adding the main tavern-questline which will take something like 3-4 weeks of ingame time to complete. The next update will feature an ability to leave the tavern and visit a small booze-shop to pick up some stuff from there once-twice in a week.

And about barmaid - right now I've laid my eye on bard, I want to make them a first romance option. Bard's gender will be customizable in the settings, you will be able to make him a girl instead if you'd like.

You can actually visit the to see which features are planned. I'll pin it in the main post as well.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Wouldve missed this if I wasnt in the discord -- Needs a gay tag (didn't it use to have one?) so us gays can easily find it and let people know of the (optional) content

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
quick question, is the only thing we as the player are allowed to do for now is just be a waitress? or waiter?
Currently yes, it's the only job. You get asked for sexual services sometimes by male clients, that's also a way to earn money.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
I realized i may have went a bit to forward with the question when the answer was right above my post, i was just to lazy. My apologies. Can't wait to see if you do add Futa slider.... if at all, would most definatly be interesting to see. But it's up to you good person :)

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
I was going to say the game is release really really early and have next to nothing so far because I have been fallowing from the start. Then I realized it's 0.0.3 :) so it has a long way to go but good idea good start kudos to dev

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see it still automatically opens up full screen, and there is still no exit button, or main screen button, or any kind of menu, that I can tell. I had to use CTL+ALT+DEL to exit the game, to come here.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
I see it still automatically opens up full screen, and there is still no exit button, or main screen button, or any kind of menu, that I can tell. I had to use CTL+ALT+DEL to exit the game, to come here.
Oops, seems like I forgot to mention it in the changelog. There is an exit button at the main menu of the game, and you can also push the escape button to pause the game and then press exit. I'll change the in-game "quit" button to "main menu" later when I add saving and loading.
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019
Love the game thus far, would like an option for keeping your outfit on during sex (and I suppose animations that are bit...rougher).

I can see that it's almost 1:1 like Captivity with the graphics, can't wait to see what this title will develop into!
One thing I'd love, aswell, is an option for high-heeled footwear as Captivity was missing it (despite the Ada Wong outfit, which just ended up having flats).

catla

Jun 23, 2018
The customer and main character texts maybe shouldn't be on same height, they very often block each other.
If the player attempts sitting on the stools near the entrance, the sitting never occurs but the customers who want to sit there get stuck forever.
So far it looks very cool, interesting game, thanks.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
View attachment 2044408

Should I be concerned? I rlly wana play the game lol but now im not sure.
Gridinsoft is basically warning in many programs as "dangerous" so that you pay their license and remove the "virus".
There is no virus, they just want to take your money, think that other well known antivirus like Malwarebytes, Kaspersky or ESET do not recognize that as a virus since it does not exist.
Basically, the virus called HEUR refers to a "preliminary detection" function that can also detect unknown viruses. It involves a complex analysis of the affected code and the search for specific virus functions. If the analyzed code meets these characteristics, it is reported as suspicious but most of them are usually false positives.

If you are still not sure you can look at reviews of how people complain because grindsoft says they have a free trial but then it doesn't work, so they can't remove those "supposed viruses" that their wonderful antivirus has detected, pay to "fix" xd

Captura de pantalla 2022-09-15 164835.jpg

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes