Jan 29, 2019
shmuha I played 0.0.2 and I liked the demo. One thing I managed to do was have an NPC trip the player on the far left side of the tavern. Since the player ran out of stamina (the green bar at the bottom?), he fell. But since I was at the edge of the tavern scene, I got stuck standing upright against the left wall. Couldn't get up after that.

Reactions: asjuic

EmmaGW

Jun 23, 2020
I like the concept so much I'm deciding to leave my first comment here
Here's my feedback so far:

Clicking on everyone you run past who tries to trip you gets tedious pretty quick so a walk button that increases harrassment chance would be nice a nice touch

That's about it for now! I'm looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Joody14

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
I like the concept so much I'm deciding to leave my first comment here
Here's my feedback so far:

Clicking on everyone you run past who tries to trip you gets tedious pretty quick so a walk button that increases harrassment chance would be nice a nice touch

That's about it for now! I'm looking forward to the next update
Hello! Thanks for the feedback. In the next update the waitress-job will be reworked and improved to be a bit more interesting than just clicking, so stay tuned.

Reactions: EmmaGW

Zito Wolfram

Jul 7, 2018
Kind of broke the game a little by undressing and sleeping and waking up to the wardrobe only telling me I can only undress.
Had the same issue, but interacting with the wardrobe and pressing "3" lets you interact with an invisible third option that puts the uniform back on.

DerWahreKing

Dec 29, 2021
Is someone able and willing to explain to me how to trigger sex scenes as Male Servant on 0% Male Attackers?

I am just walking around the tavern serving drinks...

jnjrngg

Dec 26, 2019
The game is interesting, good luck developer.
The pause does not work as it should, when you turn on the pause, the NPCs freeze, but the time continues to go, and if it is paused for a long time, the clients will be indignant.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
its actually pretty good, the concept is simple and the graphics are decent. Ill just have to wait for more content then (also leaving this so that I can receive notifs)

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
I usually just lurk but this looks really cool so I just had to post, what an interesting way to adapt the Captivity engine. Reminds me of that old retro game Tapper. Maybe as the game develops you can consider some of these:
- jogging/trotting that lets you move slightly faster but guarantees trips and consumes poise/prevents poise from regenerating (I tried to get knocked over from a slap instead of trip but poise regens too quick lol)
- embarrassment is a clever touch, I especially like how the bartender gets embarrassed on your behalf too. Maybe the PC could be more vulnerable to poise damage when embarrassed to give it direct gameplay consequences
- special encounters where a customer invites you to sit in the chair across from so they can talk to you (I noticed you could sit in the chairs but it doesn't have a purpose yet)
- customer harassment based on mood/character (i.e. ones waiting too long for a drink more likely to trip you, ones that have been drinking are more handsy, naked PC makes them more handsy, lingering around a single NPC makes them more likely to harass, etc.)
- some sort of "grapple" system where customers grab the PC, costs poise to escape (i.e. pulls PC onto their lap, grabs PC by wrist, standing customer hugs from behind)
I'm big into the femsub stuff so if we're dropping what we're hoping for it's that kind of thing 100%. GL with development, it is already one of the more interesting games on here. I bet you'll go far (y)
Thank you. Everything that you described in your post is planned and will be added to the game pretty soon, stay tuned <3
Oh and also, it's not really based on Captivity, just a similar female model...

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
It looks neat. Just, not a lot to do. I give drinks to rude guests. Some people want to know if they can buy time with me, but there isn't an option to act on that. I eventually get enough money to pay the tavern owner, and, well, that's it. Is there something I'm missing? Not asking disrespectfully, just genuinely want to know if I'm missing anything.

If not, well, I don't have much to say. Will need to wait to see what gets added. I'm really into subbing to other females as a female, so, if there is stuff in the game that involves that, I'd like that. It's fun to be a good girl in a context like that for me. To go above and beyond even if you know what I mean.

Mar 21, 2020
i just hope that this game in future updates has more clothes to choose from and it has cross view along with pregnancy i love to see that as well and allow us as well to walk around while we are knocked up that would be nice along with for ways to change our character and of course let us be fucked while pregnant of course

Reactions: wor_on
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes