KrystalTheFox

May 7, 2020
New stuff for 0.0.2:

+ Main menu with character customization and fetish-preferences.
+ Male player character.
+ Tavern owner, who's going to visit you every sunday and ask for payment.
+ Mean behavior for certain clients: tripping the player by sticking the leg out, slapping on ass.
+ NPCs now react to you being undressed.
+ First toggle-fetish "SPH". Currently has no special events, people just react differently to seeing you without clothes.
+ Guards now store swords on their belts.
+ A schedule for tavern-staff. They will now wake up, prepare the tavern, and close it in the evening.
+ You can now skip most of the dialogues by pressing spacebar and pause the game on escape.
+ Every character in the game now has poise-meter. The more poise you have - the harder it is for attackers to push you to the ground.
+ Player now has a fatigue-meter. Fatigue increases over time and in stressful situations. Sleeping helps with reducing it.
+ Clients will now leave the tavern after only 1 drink if it is past 9 PM. (Usually they drink from 3 to 5 or more)

Removed
- Annoying end of the demo screen!

Fixed
# Fixed bug with player freezing sometimes while changing clothes.
# People now talk faster and the say-logs above their heads disappear quicker.
# Fixed bug with white flashing screen when changing level.
# Fixed a bug where when you click a character who repeats the same phrase over and over again he start to deliver it faster.
# Remade sex sounds a bit, added more squelching sounds + sound for cumming.
# Did many small overall tweaks.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Considering the Depravity connection and the name having "Cave" in it: Will monster/alien/non-human encounters play a role in the future?

Reactions: Joody14

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
any lesbian femdom stuff? :)
Considering the Depravity connection and the name having "Cave" in it: Will monster/alien/non-human encounters play a role in the future?
Will be added in the future, I want to support as many fetishes as I can.

Any chance we could have the changelog here? For those of us that don't have discord accounts (and who don't care to get one).
Ok, next time I'll post it here as well.

So, since the similarity and/or inspiration from Captivity has been brought up, I'm curious, is it all going to be human x human content or are there going to be any sort of monsters/animals/creatures involved?
Monsters and different creatures will be involved. Goblins, tentacle monsters, things like that. Have no particular plan for this fetish right now though, I'm trying to make stable basic mechanics before I move on to making different content.

if you undress with the dresser, your clothes vanish and you have no option to get them back
Yeah, sorry for that, will be fixed in the next version.

After playing a bit of v0.02 my first suggestion is make it so that sleep takes you to the next day. After my first shift which started around 19:00(ish) I had hardly got fatigued and went to bed at 23:00 woke up at 03:00 and had to nap twice.

Also, tone down the people tripping the waitress, it becomes a chore after a while. At least make delivering drinks and telling them to stop one action, it makes more sense, nobody wants to trip up the waitress that's carrying their beer.
Sleep will be reworked a bit in 0.0.3 to a more DoL-like style. And the thing with the clients too.

Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
A pixel side scroller that has inspiration from DOL, sign me in.

I see great potential in that and hope development won't be terminated early as is often the case with new projects

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Man, I would quite like if you could be more active, you know? For example, harass the clients, blackmail people, rape them, cum in the bad customers booze, sleep rape the waitress, etc..
"Harass and be harassed".

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
not sure why, but after I remove the waitress outfit at the wardrobe it no longer appears and im forced to walk around naked.

Edit: if you press the number 3 you will swap between the outfits. it just doesnt show as an option.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Had a bug where 2 of the clients at the bar wouldnt be able to sit down and instead would just move back and forth on the same spot and they wouldnt leave, they were stuck there eternally. Waited an entire in game day and slept and they were still there and because they were there the barkeep also wouldnt close the bar.

Also, although there isnt much to do yet, I see potential, and like it overall, hopefully this continues and we get to see more in the near future!

OhneHoffnung

Jan 12, 2018
You have any error that pops out? It may be caused by an old graphics card that doesn't have opengl 3 support, but in this case I set it up so the game automatically launches in an opengl 2 mode.
No error, nothing. Which is odd tbh, just shuts the game and pretends it never started in the first place. Even on the 0.0.2 version the issue sadly persists. Usually Open GL isn't an issue at all for my PC, especially since Captivity and other games run smoothly.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Game sounds cool but I like to wait before it has more content before downloading. Nothing is worse than getting into something and then seeing you have to wait for a month+ for more.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Game sounds cool but I like to wait before it has more content before downloading. Nothing is worse than getting into something and then seeing you have to wait for a month+ for more.
Actually very fair and I currently would not recommend anyone to play it seriously, there's no actual game yet. But finding bugs and giving suggestions does really help me progress with the development. I'm planning to release 0.0.3 somewhere in the middle of september in case someone is interested.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
No error, nothing. Which is odd tbh, just shuts the game and pretends it never started in the first place. Even on the 0.0.2 version the issue sadly persists. Usually Open GL isn't an issue at all for my PC, especially since Captivity and other games run smoothly.
Can you please share with me your pc parameters? Mainly OS and graphics card.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Actually very fair and I currently would not recommend anyone to play it seriously, there's no actual game yet. But finding bugs and giving suggestions does really help me progress with the development. I'm planning to release 0.0.3 somewhere in the middle of september in case someone is interested.
cool game, i like it. hope it succeeds!

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes