Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
i didn't realize how much i wanted a captivity inspired game
I do fear this will disappoint though gameplay wise as this is basically a waitress sim while Captivity was a sidescrolling classic ROR game (run or rape game, meaning you have to fight or get raped)

But who knows, the dev could surprise us and really make a great game. Asset wise though the only h-scene I saw in this game (which you get at the end of the demo) is I think an animation and sound effects straight out of Captivity. Which in itself is not a bad thing but I do hope dev is able to reuse those assets AND add their own as well to keep it fresh

zorzorz

Apr 7, 2019
It seems like I'll add pregnancies eventually because it have been like less than a day of publishing the game and this fetish was already requested 3-4 times.
Isn't this basically how CoC became the furry game

I mean, Captivity does have some "pregnancy" content, but... DoL doesn't (last time i checked?) and isn't any worse for it.

OhneHoffnung

Jan 12, 2018
Sadly can't get it to work or even start properly... Idk if I am doing smth wrong, wxtracted and ran it. But it opens, splash art shows, game closes... Is this just me? Or is anyone else having the same issues.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Sadly can't get it to work or even start properly... Idk if I am doing smth wrong, wxtracted and ran it. But it opens, splash art shows, game closes... Is this just me? Or is anyone else having the same issues.
You have any error that pops out? It may be caused by an old graphics card that doesn't have opengl 3 support, but in this case I set it up so the game automatically launches in an opengl 2 mode.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
After my third day's shift ended, I went up, took a nap, and then slept, and it was still only 2 am.
You can't sleep again, since you have no fatigue at that point. So I waited a while for fatigue to accumulate, and then slept again. Still only 6:30 am.

You may want to add someway to bypass all that downtime at night, either with a "wait" function, or just have sleep be different from a nap in that it always ends the next morning.

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
So, since the similarity and/or inspiration from Captivity has been brought up, I'm curious, is it all going to be human x human content or are there going to be any sort of monsters/animals/creatures involved?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

almostideal

May 12, 2020
After playing a bit of v0.02 my first suggestion is make it so that sleep takes you to the next day. After my first shift which started around 19:00(ish) I had hardly got fatigued and went to bed at 23:00 woke up at 03:00 and had to nap twice.

Also, tone down the people tripping the waitress, it becomes a chore after a while. At least make delivering drinks and telling them to stop one action, it makes more sense, nobody wants to trip up the waitress that's carrying their beer.

okayig

Apr 9, 2020
im really looking forward to where this game goes bc i loved captivity its just something about the style that gets me.

Reactions: Joody14
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes