Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Yo. Updated. Sex only works with MALE NPCs as for rn, keep that in mind. I'd recommend setting male-attackers sliders to 100%. I also have a now, would really appreciate your support there, which comes with certain bonuses (if you have any problem regarding payment or patreon role or anything else in the discord please feel free to dm me)
patreon.png

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Yo. Updated. Sex only works with MALE NPCs as for rn, keep that in mind. I'd recommend setting male-attackers sliders to 100%. I also have a now, would really appreciate your support there, which comes with certain bonuses (if you have any problem regarding payment or patreon role or anything else in the discord please feel free to dm me)
View attachment 2041595
Forgot to mention it in the changelog. Clients will now sometimes grab you by the arm, halting your movement, and ask for sexual services. Prostitution!!!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Definitely interesting, DoL is in my opinion a milestone in regards to how sandbox type games can (and imho should) work. Lots of different things to do to earn money, great variety of NPCs, some actual sweet & romantic moments, and a tad bit of humor to go with the darker parts of the game.

Visually I find your game appealing in it's own right, from what I can tell it also comes with the (again, just my opinion) necessary options to set up the game according to the player's preferences.

That said though I will have to say as of right now the lewd aspects don't interest me in the slightest, since there's no stuff with female npcs.
Of course it's perfectly fine that you do things the way you like and at your own pace. From what you explained in the Thread though it sounds as if, later in development, that will change & Cave Party will allow the player to just set the npc distribution?

If that is correct - yay! If it isn't - fair enough, and definitely good luck with your game nevertheless.
:)

Edit: though, not so

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Definitely interesting, DoL is in my opinion a milestone in regards to how sandbox type games can (and imho should) work. Lots of different things to do to earn money, great variety of NPCs, some actual sweet & romantic moments, and a tad bit of humor to go with the darker parts of the game.

Visually I find your game appealing in it's own right, from what I can tell it also comes with the (again, just my opinion) necessary options to set up the game according to the player's preferences.

That said so I will have to say as of right now the lewd aspects don't interest me in the slightest, since there's no stuff with female npcs.
Of course it's perfectly fine that you do things the way you like and at your own pace. From what you explained in the Thread though it sounds as if, later in development, that will change & Cave Party will allow the player to just set the npc distribution?

If that is correct - yay! If it isn't - fair enough, and definitely good luck with your game nevertheless.
:)
Thanks. I will add content with female NPCs in the next update so stay tuned. And yes, it's my priority to make the game customizable to your own sexual preferences, but obviously it's gonna take time. But judging on how the progress goes right now Cave Party is on the right way.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks. I will add content with female NPCs in the next update so stay tuned. And yes, it's my priority to make the game customizable to your own sexual preferences, but obviously it's gonna take time. But judging on how the progress goes right now Cave Party is on the right way.
Great news!

And really, take all the time you need. I remember stumbling over DoL right when it was newly released and not giving it much of a thought, then, 1 or 2 years later I came across the game again when looking for something somewhat similar to Trials in Tainted Space, and then played the game (was before the 0.3 update) not even realizing it was the same title. Everything has to start somewhere & the audience for m/f scenes is much larger, so it's objectively just better to start with those (and I'm sure there are other arguments to make for it, even just preferring to start with it is completely fair).

I'll definitely follow your game's journey with curiosity and a good amount of excitement. (y)

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
file said a possible dangerouse :/

i love the game, but these sort of stuffs is bit annoying as it makes me wantto wait next download until its safe

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Ask (consensual) or demand (non-con)? Or both with a slider to adjust the proportion ourselves?
Everything in this game is a consensual role play.
With that being said - clients aren't demanding (as of right now, but "forced" sex is definitely planned), but they do cling on to you if you deny, not letting you go and making other proposals that may be slightly more profitable to you. If they asked you for anal and you disagreed, they're 100% pulling you back and asking to suck them off instead, offering a little less money this time but hey you keep your anal virginity.

Reactions: Banshee96

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022

i love the game, but these sort of stuffs is bit annoying as it makes me wantto wait next download until its safe
It happens all the time with unpopular exe files, don't think I can do something with this.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i like the game, it's still a bit bare bones, because it's still starting, but i have high hopes, the one thing i don't like it's the clients trying to stumble you, it's kind of pointless, if they got to do something to you(or something else happened) after that i would be on board with it, but for now, it just feels a bit childish, i wish they would stick to sexual harassment, but i'm going to reserve judgment for now

Reactions: Joody14

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
It happens all the time with unpopular exe files, don't think I can do something with this.
sorry, i know it might be because of not well knows exe/apps, but still, i cant risque it sorry.

but you did well before in this format : 1663091187532.png

so why the sudden change ? this is actualy perfectly safe, even if both are same, i rather have this tbh, and sorrry >.<
i love the game and cant wait to se more but this is holding me up

Reactions: docclox

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021

This game does not have any virus, when you run an exe that is not known it will indicate that it can be dangerous because it does not recognize it.
Any game that you download for free can have a virus, this game does not have it, but if you want you can look at this page:

Upload the file and it will scan it (it is recommended not to upload .rar or .zip files as it does not read what is inside correctly, it is better to unzip it and upload the content inside)
I have made the scan to save you work, it is this one:

As you see a red warning appears, it is a false positive because this antivirus (Gridinsoft) is not very good at scanning, but if any game ever had more than 4-5 red warnings maybe it has a virus.
What will never fail is if any of these antivirus gives a warning:
Malwarebytes, Kaspersky, ESET
Since they are the safest and most recommended, if you ever have a warning of these 99% of the cases will have a virus.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
sorry, i know it might be because of not well knows exe/apps, but still, i cant risque it sorry.

but you did well before in this format : View attachment 2041954

so why the sudden change ? this is actualy perfectly safe, even if both are same, i rather have this tbh, and sorrry >.<
i love the game and cant wait to se more but this is holding me up
I think the developer made that change because someone managed to get the sprites, music and stuff from the game.
Now it's kind of "compressed" if you can call it that and you can't decipher it so easily.

Reactions: Joody14
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes