striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
You need check what next step you need do trwoard the quest loge.
Main Quest 9 - Path of Heresy
The Daemonette Changed into her real form and tells about the coming of a greater Daemon

That Tells me SHIT! The only hint the game gives me is to keep doing stuff in the Undercity!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Main Quest 9 - Path of Heresy
The Daemonette Changed into her real form and tells about the coming of a greater Daemon

That Tells me SHIT! The only hint the game gives me is to keep doing stuff in the Undercity!
Go to the strip club and do lot dirty stuff there. strip Club is the only way in undercity. it still few night of sleep till she show up again.

NoNickNeeded

Jul 8, 2020
I just played the loyalist path until I cleared the ship and got a message that this was the end on 0.3.8, even though I played the 0.4.1 version.
Did the later versions only add to the heretic path?

I'm also confused the Lionel would only talk to me in my heretic playthrough, but ignored me on the loyalist path.

Last edited:

palichan

Oct 17, 2017
I just played the loyalist path until I cleared the ship and got a message that this was the end on 0.3.8, even though I played the 0.4.1 version.
Did the later versions only add to the heretic path?

I'm also confused the Lionel would only talk to me in my heretic playthrough, but ignored me on the loyalist path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep, heretic path upd.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Any new about new version of the game?

I still waiting to continue or resume the Heretic path hopeful we could corrupt others around us.

Last edited:

derblyatkunt

Dec 29, 2020
Hey, I'm running Ubuntu 23.10 and neither the .sh file or the .py file would start the game, even after giving them read and write permissions and setting them to run as an executable. I did find a way to start it and I'll post it here for the other three Linux users on the forum, but I just wanted to let the dev know on the chance he sees this. Don't know if it's an issue from my own stupidity, but I figured it may be worth letting them know in case its not.

Anyways, all I did was just set up the game to run in Lutris using Wine, that's all. If you get the error that your Wine version doesn't run Esync like I did, follow the steps and it should be good to go.

Reactions: Mdacct

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
View attachment 754410

Overview:
The game based on naughty and perverted dark gothic era of the far future.
Which you, Player will take the role of a young female protagonist, tasked to investigate the disappearance of several officials and other mysterious cases in the city which might be related to certain heretical cult. However, she will not conduct her investigation in a conventional manner, due to her lack of training and proper equipment.
She will have to 'improvise' and to use whatever means necessary to achieve her goals.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: Adeptus Celeng - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other games: Dungeon Ravager
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (0.3.6): - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android (0.3.6): - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches:

palichan thanks for the link
*These Unofficial extras are not released by developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1017907 View attachment 1017905 View attachment 754418 View attachment 754421 View attachment 754435 View attachment 1017908 View attachment 1017909 View attachment 713818 View attachment 713819
this is a good game... but a pity you can't make male mc

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How to prepare for this mutant attack main quest. I remember it existing from before even. Cant be still stuck, can it

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
Played this game years ago. How far is it to being finished ? and how much content there is curently ?

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes