negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
is there any walkthrough of this game after i report the inquisition about my imperial daughter the earth destroy and GAMEOVER

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is some problems, or non achieved paths I beleive.
- brothel : no way to interact with the felinid. No way to investigate about the madam.
- i got the scene with celestine and battle sister, but I never seing them again.
- I got the stage where the keeper of secrets should appear, but nothing.
- how i could progress withe the dark eldar ? toys just brng the same scene.
- the gangers hideout ahev two doors I can't unlock.

Reactions: Tisamon

Sere

May 15, 2017
2 questions.
First one is, how on earth did I miss this???
And the second is, While I presume(haven't downloaded the game yet but will do so soon) the loyalist is supposed to be Saint Celestine, is the heretic Miriael Sabathiel?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I kinda wanna the other Character like MC's head officer the look like a milf, would join her MC as well if we had stronge relationship with her. the other charcters such Orc, the muscular girl and Lireth would join MC side since if the bond with them is huge they would betery the empiror to start their one. It could be fun corrupting them without ther realize like saving them.I don't like the necroid. I wanna finde a way to reprogamm him andturn him int loiel all that donn't gonna kill us. otherwise it coul be sad, I kinda see him as good ally.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why do you think you have something to do in the gunship? The only quest which implies the gunship is on the loyalist path... and you're obviously a filthy heretic :p
It had do something to with heretic path and you need meet up with the demonet or angel who know what the dev had in stor for loyalist path. Maybe turn the MC into an angel. Who know?!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yo are in wrong thread man. This ain't place to ask for help to find you a game you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes