Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
Actually, how long this game in current state (0.3.7-0.3.10)? There is no more content after you met Inanhotekh? Story just stops after main quest 4.
I like this parody of w40k... I'm not big fan of whole w40k franchise tho.
Wow, this game (actually just vn) is buggy af. Dunno, why I'm unlucky here. I tryed 2 times to progress story with 2 versions of the game and yet never see any new content until I use 'start to see new content' in main menu. Game stops near main quest 4. Looks like trying full heretic is punish you for being one. Emperor protects indeed.

Last edited:

sselh

Apr 28, 2023
how far along/good is this game now? Last time the game ended after i locatedf the missing girl..

sselh

Apr 28, 2023
started a new game with the provided save file and the terminal decryption at styx doesnt work now.

Guess this will stay off for good.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This was also kinda fun to listen to (since it reminded of the game again)... ^^'

, a short 45-second song. Enjoy! :D

Reactions: ArhraCole

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
What are you meant to do after meeting the Necron? I’m running a heretic path and have had a third interaction with the daemonette. My current objective is to prove I’m a heretic but I can’t work out how to proceed or have I hit the end?

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes