HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
I hated how she was automatically a hoe there was like no sense of her fighting it back or trying to go a straight line, no corruption/mind break type of deal :-/

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I hated how she was automatically a hoe there was like no sense of her fighting it back or trying to go a straight line, no corruption/mind break type of deal :-/
that's because this world is already to corrupted by chaos
considering the inquisitor they send is a pervert who would rather fuck a heretic then kill it
the entire sector might already be corrupted:eek:
where are the black templar? these worlds must be PURGED!
FOR THE EMPEROR

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
Usually i hate playing games set in universes that i know since it taints their memory,this game looks promising and if done right will fit right in the grim and chaotic theme of 40k,May The Emperor Protect This Game.

• Angry
Reactions: gkratos123
Aug 7, 2020
that's because this world is already to corrupted by chaos
considering the inquisitor they send is a pervert who would rather fuck a heretic then kill it
the entire solar system might already be corrupted:eek:
where are the black templar? these worlds must be PURGED!
FOR THE EMPEROR
His "To Purge Heresy" has already arrived the Inquisitor, to the glory of the Emperor Slaanesh.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
His "To Purge Heresy" has already arrived the Inquisitor, to the glory of the Emperor Slaanesh.
foul chaos cult heresy how dare you stain the emperor's name.
now an Exterminatus shall be authorized.
these corrupted worlds must be purged at all cost
the emperor will cleanse these Chaos worshiping traitors with holy fire from the orbit!

killing the entire population is the only way to thoroughly purge chaos corruption

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!"
FOR THE EMPEROR!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Aug 7, 2020
foul chaos cult heresy how dare you stain the emperor's name.
now an Exterminatus shall be authorized.
these corrupted planets must be purged at all cost
the emperor will cleanse these Chaos worshiping traitors with holy fire from the orbit!

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!"
FOR THE EMPEROR!!
Then start with Holy Terra.
There, the Imperial Truths were forgotten, and the Ecclesiarchy was generally the brainchild of Lorgar.

Reactions: Aazkaal

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Then start with Holy Terra.
There, the Imperial Truths were forgotten, and the Ecclesiarchy was generally the brainchild of Lorgar.
questioning the state religion of the god emperor is the root of heresy
the faith in the emperor is the only thing that protects from chaos corruption
and unites the million worlds of the empire against the enemies of mankind
the emperor protects....

you will not corrupt me chaos traitor only a bolt and purging flames for you!

Aug 7, 2020
the emperor protects....

Oh yes, how treacherous it is in chaos.
"We don't give a shit what the Emperor believed in - we, against HIS will, created from him another god of chaos and we will believe in him."

Reactions: Ssato243

Argnwan

Oct 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure this is Slaaneshi heresy. You'd think this concept would work better with a Rogue Trader MC since they have the willingness and the legal authority to get away with anything.

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
OK, a stupid question, but HOW do you get money to start?
- can't use the library
- can't fix the alien thingie
- can't strip
- can't play dice
Credits are needed for everything, and I start with 0, and with no way (at least none I could find) to get some.

blank121212

Dec 25, 2020
OK, a stupid question, but HOW do you get money to start?
- can't use the library
- can't fix the alien thingie
- can't strip
- can't play dice
Credits are needed for everything, and I start with 0, and with no way (at least none I could find) to get some.

You can start with cleaning the bar, go to the stripclub door, then talk with the ork he will tell you about cleaning the bar.

Reactions: Ssato243

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oh yes, how treacherous it is in chaos.
"We don't give a shit what the Emperor believed in - we, against HIS will, created from him another god of chaos and we will believe in him."
shielding my soul with an armor of contempt for you and your corrupted brethren's heretics words, i'll pray to the emperor to give me the chance to cross path with you so i can offer you his mercy ... don't worry the bolt you deserve will come sooner or later as my crusade is eternal and will not suffer for the unclean to live

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
the emperor protects....

Pretty sure that in the game/worlds cannon the emperor himself has stated mutiple times he is not a god, well back when he was actually talking to people anyway.

Also, just got the message about combat training, went and killed both drones, now every day I get the same message about combat training, how the hell do I repair the armor values on the mantle, as it originally showed as having armor values, first fight I had removed that, now it does not, it is going to get annoying if the damn armor has to be replaced after every fight, The inquisitor also mentions you can buy med kits somewhere in the city, where? the pawn shop does not have them and that seems to be the only shop you can find.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes