decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Pretty sure that in the game/worlds cannon the emperor himself has stated mutiple times he is not a god, well back when he was actually talking to people anyway.
you lack knowledge about the emperor of mankind
read this wiki:
and be enlightened by the emperor's divinity
and learn that faith in the emperor protects..

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
you lack knowledge about the emperor of mankind
read this wiki:
and be enlightened by the emperor's divinity
and learn that faith in the emperor protects..
The Emperor looks at you ... in bewilderment
" The Emperor had come to Khur personally with His Regent, , after ordering the to destroy the Khurian city of where the Emperor was worshipped as a god as a result of the teachings of the Word Bearers. He made his displeasure known to Lorgar about the Word Bearers spreading the religion of Emperor-worship to every world they brought into the Imperium, in direct contravention of the atheist philosophy of the . " (с)
"The Emperor himself forbade the religious worship of himself, and ordered everyone to accept the Imperial Truth - that science and logic will be the only path of mankind (quote: "Civilization will reach dawn only on the day when the last stone of the last temple falls on the head of the last priest")." (с)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The Emperor looks at you ... in bewilderment
" The Emperor had come to Khur personally with His Regent, , after ordering the to destroy the Khurian city of where the Emperor was worshipped as a god as a result of the teachings of the Word Bearers. He made his displeasure known to Lorgar about the Word Bearers spreading the religion of Emperor-worship to every world they brought into the Imperium, in direct contravention of the atheist philosophy of the . " (с)
"The Emperor himself forbade the religious worship of himself, and ordered everyone to accept the Imperial Truth - that science and logic will be the only path of mankind (quote: "Civilization will reach dawn only on the day when the last stone of the last temple falls on the head of the last priest")." (с)
you worgot the traitor:sneaky:
this is the late 41st milennium
(talking about this game)

you filthy heretic traitors of the corrupted Warmaster of Chaos will not dirt the emperor anymore
all your will fail
mankind will never succumb to chaos corruption

the emperor's revenge is upon you traitors

only holy purge with bolts and flames for you
the debt from over 10,000 standard years ago will be repaid

the emperor protects mankind forever on the golden throne!

1618854692328.png

Last edited:

jtrowell

Oct 16, 2016
Short version: the emperor didn't want to be worshipped as a god, but once he got into his eternal coma on his golden toilet seat, people said "fuck it, I will worship him anyway"

• Haha
Reactions: Talos888

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
game playable enough?

i tend to avoid games in the early stages because it makes replaying them when they are more fully developed more difficult so just requesting an update

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Wtf is that heresy...
what you mean:unsure:
this hive world is clearly corrupted by the false chaos god slaanesh
there are open warp portals in the undercity
and i wouldn't be surprised if that slut of a inquisitor becomes slaanesh new champion
chaos has spread so far it even affects the tyranid parasites
the governor is also a traitor
i cant tell how much of the worlds military is still loyal (and not corrupted)
a full black templar crusade would be needed to purge this world
(but there is nothing worth saving anyway)

a purging exterminatus would be merciful for these perverted heretics
there is only one true way to purge chaos thoroughly:
before chaos demons and the hive fleet drowns them in a sea of blood and lust

although i'm not sure if that genestealer cult even has connection with the hive mind
they seem too corrupted by slaanesh lust:unsure:

which just proves that chaos is the biggest threat to mankind,
space parasites and xenos can be wiped out
but chaos can corrupt and possess any mortal being

Last edited:

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
I hope this doesn’t just remain a lesbian game. A lot could be brought out of this game and the design is also pretty good.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I hope this doesn’t just remain a lesbian game. A lot could be brought out of this game and the design is also pretty good.
actually it's missing the vaginal sex, group sex and rap tag
there are several sex scenes involving male
the first is the one is in the undercity during day time
also not gonna spoil but you get 4 such scenes when investigating the corrupted genestealer cult
current content ends with a gangbang
the op is misleading the game got the gender right this hive world is just corrupted beyond salvation

i also wonder how close the is :unsure:
game says late 41 millennium but not how late
but it's definitely the
this also explains the corruption and why this world hasn't been purged yet
the black templars must have their hands full, i ador the 40k lore so hardcore:cool:
"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!" FOR THE EMPEROR!

Last edited:

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
actually it's missing the vaginal sex, group sex and rap tag
there are several sex scenes involving male
the first is the one is in the undercity during day time
also not gonna spoil but you get 4 such scenes when investigating the corrupted genestealer cult
current content ends with a gangbang
the op is misleading the game got the gender right this hive world is just corrupted beyond salvation

i also wonder how close the is :unsure:
game says late 41 millennium but not how late
but it's definitely the
this also explains the corruption and why this world hasn't been purged yet
the black templars must have their hands full, i ador the 40k lore so hardcore:cool:
"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!" FOR THE EMPEROR!

Then I'll download it now, let's try the game (if I have some time)
Thx!

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
By the way, any tip to create some diaznettes by conversion ?
The current demonettes GW sells sucks...

血腥牛奶

Sep 29, 2019
1620871755799.png
Just start playing this game, looks promosing! As a 40K fan I really appreciate the beautiful character in this game.And is there a TAU meme and will we see some TAU character in the future?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Just start playing this game, looks promosing! As a 40K fan I really appreciate the beautiful character in this game.And is there a TAU meme and will we see some TAU character in the future?
well the ork who owns the bar in the undercity says, that all kinds of xeno roam the place...
there is also a open gunship implying we will see more locations

also a warp portal in the back alley next to the bar, which is under development
but most likely just leads into the realm of chaos or to a world in the eye of terror
deformed by slaanesh (it looks all pink and purple) and there are daemonettes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
once the black templars arrive this doomed world will be PURGED! FOR THE EMPEROR!!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes