leapingleper

Sep 19, 2018
So, thinking about the story some more it feels like the narrative itself is quite sound, but the sequences of events are a little misplaced, like I've said earlier. As if some things that should have their time and place are scattered a little.
Some of the storylines though feel like they exist in a vacuum sort of, and I think that making some of the quests and outcomes a little more interthwined with the other narratives might really improve the storytelling, y'know. It might be difficult to execute from the technical standpoint, making sure that some quest make the impact they should, but I think that the benefits are worth it.
I mean, if you take the daytime fuckers on the lower lewels of the hivecity - it's a scene that exists on its own now, but if you integrate it into a questline it'll be a little more impactful I reckon.
For now, the major requirement for the Heidi to become a stripper is money, but it might worth a try making the quest a little more narrative-driven. If, let's say, Lirieth appears in the shower event after the janitor job and pushes Heidi towards some heretical lewdness (being the devil on her left shoulder and all), Heidi then goes to the bartender and asks for the job, only to be declined, since she's, well, unfit for the job. She then goes to the Lirieth's little fun-fortress and asks for an advice, which results in the daytime fucking/groping scene. After completing that, Heidi then goes to bartender again and gets approved for the job, and at that point you buy the costume and start stripping. That line of employment also could be integrated in the gang/cult war storyline since I reckon the clientele of the establishment wouldn't be primarily law-obiding citizens and all.
I mean. If that sounds like something that in your opinion might benefit the storytelling of the game, I'd be happy to get onboard. I only don't know how to message you directly here, I'm more of a lurker on this fine site.

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
So, thinking about the story some more it feels like the narrative itself is quite sound, but the sequences of events are a little misplaced, like I've said earlier. As if some things that should have their time and place are scattered a little.
Some of the storylines though feel like they exist in a vacuum sort of, and I think that making some of the quests and outcomes a little more interthwined with the other narratives might really improve the storytelling, y'know. It might be difficult to execute from the technical standpoint, making sure that some quest make the impact they should, but I think that the benefits are worth it.
I mean, if you take the daytime fuckers on the lower lewels of the hivecity - it's a scene that exists on its own now, but if you integrate it into a questline it'll be a little more impactful I reckon.
For now, the major requirement for the Heidi to become a stripper is money, but it might worth a try making the quest a little more narrative-driven. If, let's say, Lirieth appears in the shower event after the janitor job and pushes Heidi towards some heretical lewdness (being the devil on her left shoulder and all), Heidi then goes to the bartender and asks for the job, only to be declined, since she's, well, unfit for the job. She then goes to the Lirieth's little fun-fortress and asks for an advice, which results in the daytime fucking/groping scene. After completing that, Heidi then goes to bartender again and gets approved for the job, and at that point you buy the costume and start stripping. That line of employment also could be integrated in the gang/cult war storyline since I reckon the clientele of the establishment wouldn't be primarily law-obiding citizens and all.
I mean. If that sounds like something that in your opinion might benefit the storytelling of the game, I'd be happy to get onboard. I only don't know how to message you directly here, I'm more of a lurker on this fine site.
let's talk about this in depth. Do you have discord ID? Here's mine : adeptusceleng#9132

Reactions: leapingleper

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
I think the dev doesnt know what a futanari means
Soon will be improved next month. I promise there will be some lewd futa scenes in September after I finish making loyalist/heretic parameter + quest log for this month.

What we currently have in the game is the "dildo machine" that you can buy from the female techpriest in undercity. This dildo works like a real dick because it has wires that connected to your nerves.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I do have many straight sex scenes inside the game already by the way. Like every scene that happen in undercity club when the MC becomes a slutty cute whore. This month, my plan is to have those scenes animated.

And by the way I already have the foursome scenes between MC with other males. There you go :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really appreciate having straight content, love the artstyle and the characters but I'm not interested in lesbian/futa content so it's nice having content for everyone.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Usually ,the game maker put a free version after one month, idk why does not do that now...
Version 0.29 is up ! 1,2 k patreons , but no hero...
Btw, can some1 tell me what is the difference between these 3 options?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1442279

found on r/grimdank
Congrats for getting so many subs over the next days!
I hope it won't affect this game like all the fan made animation channels on Youtube which would be extremely suck, GW are too stuck up with their anti piracy policies that it really make 40k least enjoyable than any other franchises . Even Nintendo, Blizzard and Capcom aren't that hardcore and those are already very merciless to fan content

Reactions: Back

Braccusrex

Oct 15, 2017
like many others have said, I dont think this developer understands what futa means, futa isn't same as a shemale how hard is it to understand bruh

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
like many others have said, I dont think this developer understands what futa means, futa isn't same as a shemale how hard is it to understand bruh
The terms get misused all the time anyway. The worst is cock&balls filed under "female". Not "woman" which would be correct for a trans person but "female". And I can't think of any site with distinct classifications for all permutations of cock/balls/pussy(/womb+ovaries if internal shots are involved).

Hedasd

Apr 29, 2018
I hope it won't affect this game like all the fan made animation channels on Youtube which would be extremely suck, GW are too stuck up with their anti piracy policies that it really make 40k least enjoyable than any other franchises . Even Nintendo, Blizzard and Capcom aren't that hardcore and those are already very merciless to fan content
Nothing actually changed for fan made content, GW also didnt force any content creators to take down the stuff they made since the policy change. People got scared and ran away on their own knowing full well they cant make money off of an IP owned by a company while using assets illegally without paying that company for licensing fees. Fans who dont even care about the tabletop or havent bought a single novel from Black Library started acting as if they are the biggest supporters of the 40k franchise while spreading false information.

Biggest copyright claim GW issued was The Last Church and that happened months before this whole debacle and only because of copyright issues that forced GW to act. Helsreach and Astartes animated series is still up for example. Also Alfabusa could have continued releasing new TTS episodes since it was well withing the domain of "fan made content", instead he decided to close up shop while doubling his patreons monthly income and deciding to work on "original" stuff.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
One thing that people need to keep in mind is that, in some legal jurisdictions, IP owners MUST act to protect their IP if they want to retain it. While copyright is one of the more protected IPs (more so than, say, trademark), copyright holders can lose the ability to penalize past use of copyright-protected IP if they allow it to be used without contest. Every jurisdiction I am aware of allows copyright holders to prevent future use of copyrighted IP by simple notification, but copyrighted IP holders are still advised to never allow a violation of their copyright go without response.

Fair use is tricky and a lot of IP holders would rather force the IP user to prove fair use than they would themselves want to wait and try to prove some use as non-fair-use.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes