Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Soon will be improved next month. I promise there will be some lewd futa scenes in September after I finish making loyalist/heretic parameter + quest log for this month.

What we currently have in the game is the "dildo machine" that you can buy from the female techpriest in undercity. This dildo works like a real dick because it has wires that connected to your nerves.
Hmm, as that is stated as the "current" option, hope the implication is that a future option will be of the more fleshy nature so Corrupted Heidi can spread the gift of her vile heretical seed around.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
It's buggy as hell, I barely started and it throws me into main menu if I try to interat with communicator.
Some character portraits are missing and showing text like "Sad" in their place.

Last edited:

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Anyone know how to get armor fragments to drop on Version 0.3
You can't dev had some typos in the code. Added a fix here

Adeptus Celeng - You forgot "_2" in "jump enemy4brutal" and "jump enemy4attack" turning the encounter that drops fragments into one that doesn't

Edit: There is also a problem with unlocking a image in the gallery. There is an extra letter in "gallery_1.unlock("gall_gangorgie")". Tossed the fix in as well

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes