Yring

Aug 6, 2017
My god the main character looks delicious, wish her animations and CG also looked like her

TotalIndifference

Aug 21, 2021
I have 0.3.1, but, as in 0.3, I am still crashing every time I try to talk to the Ork bartender, and I'm not savvy enough to know how to "unbug" it myself. I suspect there was a problem with how I copy/pasted my saves from a previous version, but can't be sure.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have 0.3.1, but, as in 0.3, I am still crashing every time I try to talk to the Ork bartender, and I'm not savvy enough to know how to "unbug" it myself. I suspect there was a problem with how I copy/pasted my saves from a previous version, but can't be sure.
Can you post your save? I'll take a look.

emma

May 18, 2017
Keep getting a bug where I can't progress. I try to go to the governor but I get stopped and told to go to Cordelia, and when I go to Cordelia it just asks about where I can find gangs and cultists

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The 0.31 (Halloween Version) is FREE to download here :
why are you ignoring me?:cry:
i just want to know in which year the game starts exactly?

you can't just say it's the late 41. millennium. and never mention what date it is:cautious:
(definitely the :unsure:)

a lot of important stuff happen in the 41st. millennium
and will tear the galaxy apart and splits the empire in half:eek:
(literally he turns the into a that cuts through the galaxy)

which makes me wonder: which system/sector exactly is this hive world located in?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

emma

May 18, 2017
Keep getting a bug where I can't progress. I try to go to the governor but I get stopped and told to go to Cordelia, and when I go to Cordelia it just asks about where I can find gangs and cultists
Managed to figure out it has something to do with the terminal "taking you back" to previous scenes. Not sure if it's known bug or not but other than that, I've ran through and completed most of the content so far. A little rough around the edges coding wise but everything else is awesome! Can't wait to see more.

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
why are you ignoring me?:cry:
i just want to know in which year the game starts exactly?

you can't just say it's the late 41. millennium. and never mention what date it is:cautious:
(definitely the :unsure:)

a lot of important stuff happen in the 41st. millennium
and will tear the galaxy apart and splits the empire in half:eek:
(literally he turns the into a that cuts through the galaxy)

which makes me wonder: which system/sector exactly is this hive world located in?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this game is just a parody, so I feel that whatever happens in it will have a little to do with the canon timeline. But I would imagine that the timeline is circa 999.M41 and the location of the planet is at Calixis Sector, located in the Segmentum Obscurus.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
But I would imagine that the timeline is circa 999.M41 and the location of the planet is at Calixis Sector, located in the Segmentum Obscurus.
then the has already started:eek:
and this world is so close to the they can see it slowly expanding in the sky:eek:
there should be a chaos fleet besieging this world, or swarming out of that warp gate in the undercity...
(the s have also arrived)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes