CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Is this one of those games where you have to lose to win sex scenes? Or are the scenes based on your choices? I like the art but I'm tired of these games where someone corrupts you, I prefer the protagonist to choose to be a slut.

Reactions: Hezor

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is this one of those games where you have to lose to win sex scenes? Or are the scenes based on your choices? I like the art but I'm tired of these games where someone corrupts you, I prefer the protagonist to choose to be a slut.
sex is based on choice
i think you will like this game;)

also
Is the MC sub, dom, or neither? Can she be raped/turned into a slave?
i would say neither but then again probably rather sub :unsure:
it's up to you how slutty/corrupt heidi gets:sneaky:
(i'm not sure about enslavement but there is rape)

Last edited:
Reactions: CainKova

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Updates is between how many months?
Also there is a Bug at the start of the game when you click the Communicator Screen next to the bed, the game immediately takes you back to the main menu.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Also there is a Bug at the start of the game when you click the Communicator Screen next to the bed, the game immediately takes you back to the main menu.
yup definitely a bug happens every time
(sometimes it just takes you outside the apartment too)
i guess this version isn't so "Polished" after all:sneaky:

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
Has there been any info on the pure lesbian story path? I was reading the thread and the dev said it was going to be an option, but I'm assuming it's not in yet?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
'Psichyc attacks with special damage'
Is that the official poster? It should come with a warning!
2 typos in one word - caused me 'special damage'.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Given the universe this is based on, as well as certain characters and possible options teased by the preview pics, I'm really surprised this game doesn't have the corruption tag.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes