Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So old saves don't work? I don't see mine at all
Typically, if there's a huge content update between versions, that would render existing saves incompatible.

But, you could always just check the changelog/readme's in the data files if old saves don't work, the dev should have made that clear.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Does this game not keep track of whether you have done certain side stuff or not? Heidi keeps talking like she's been working as a stripper when I don't even have enough heretic points to go through the door...Is it a bug or what?
Adeptus Celeng

P.S. I started from the beginning not with one of t he halfway starting options.

P.S...Well the main story just lead me into a gangbang with zero warning or option to leave. Not cool. I dont think I will continue playing.. I see that you are a solo dev so maybe thats why things are the way they are at the moment but I don't like the lack of choice. Good luck with development.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
Please have vaginal sex with penis like to find boyfriend, or get boyfriend or buy/rent prostitute or date with boys or men, or have sex with male robot, and please make this route. I love lesbian route, but bisexual route would be love for sure. or straight sex. more options available on this game if you add them, i love it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well the main story just lead me into a gangbang with zero warning or option to leave. Not cool. I dont think I will continue playing.. I see that you are a solo dev so maybe thats why things are the way they are at the moment but I don't like the lack of choice. Good luck with development.

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
I'm stuck on main quest 3 where you have to go to the training grounds. It isn't letting me do any thing there. Please help.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
ok i am having a few issues, the Chaos Sisters are not dropping the armor fragments, anyone know a fix for it?
also Mos in Ecclesia isn't advancing after i met with the priestess & Bishop, the Pink Pearl quest wont trigger no matter how many times i try to talk to the owner, and Main Quest 4 isn't advancing, it tells me Alien abductions confirmed & to report it to officials but it wont advance no matter who i talk to.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
ok i am having a few issues, the Chaos Sisters are not dropping the armor fragments, anyone know a fix for it?
also Mos in Ecclesia isn't advancing after i met with the priestess & Bishop, the Pink Pearl quest wont trigger no matter how many times i try to talk to the owner, and Main Quest 4 isn't advancing, it tells me Alien abductions confirmed & to report it to officials but it wont advance no matter who i talk to.
Same

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
For the "Alien abductions" did you talk to governor?

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
For the "Alien abductions" did you talk to governor?
yes i have & it wont let me talk to him any more, i have also talked to the head inquisitor, the librarian tried checking the Governors daughters bedroom & even killed about 50 of each drone in the training area to try & trigger something.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
So , I got these 5 active missions , any tips?
View attachment 1550525
Main Quest 2 you talk to the Bartender then look around in the alley at night, you should find a broken item, you can have it fixed from the shop.

to increase Roxy's affection of you, you can give her the non functioning Bolter gun & food, you can also talk with her from your apartment once a day.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes