Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Main Quest 2 you talk to the Bartender then look around in the alley at night, you should find a broken item, you can have it fixed from the shop.

to increase Roxy's affection of you, you can give her the non functioning Bolter gun & food, you can also talk with her from your apartment once a day.
I talked with bartender and I got the item, but nothing triggers . Also , I think I got enough affection with Roxy .

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
I talked with bartender and I got the item, but nothing triggers . Also , I think I got enough affection with Roxy .
after fixing the item in the shop go back to the ally & you will be able to use it to teleport. & Roxy is still under development i haven't made any progress with her after the sex scene with her so i don't think there is anything else yet.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
after fixing the item in the shop go back to the ally & you will be able to use it to teleport. & Roxy is still under development i haven't made any progress with her after the sex scene with her so i don't think there is anything else yet.
I went on the alley till the point I got nothing to trigger...

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm going to give this a try. But I remember there was a warhammer fantasy inquisitor/witchhunter game on here that I forget the name of.

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
You can't dev had some typos in the code. Added a fix here

Adeptus Celeng - You forgot "_2" in "jump enemy4brutal" and "jump enemy4attack" turning the encounter that drops fragments into one that doesn't

Edit: There is also a problem with unlocking a image in the gallery. There is an extra letter in "gallery_1.unlock("gall_gangorgie")". Tossed the fix in as well
Is it possible to fix this on an unrooted Android?

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Is it possible to fix this on an unrooted Android?
apk files can be opened on a computer just like a zip file. So you should be able to add/modify files in before you install it.
Discalmer: I don't do android myself so I have not personally tested this method

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
hey so i have some questions?

How do you unlock the ability to donate to the church?
How do you gain Heratic Points?
Whens the next update?

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Hey Guys,

I've just made V 0.3.3 IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE. Enjoy the game!!

It contains an update for the Map in the dungeon crawler system and a new attack mode GRAB for the new enemies. This new attack mode is the "lewd" attack mode that was previously using the STUN attack mode. It contains correct sprite for the attacks

1644156841895.png

The New Dungeon Crawler :

2.jpg

3.jpg

Reactions: Natol and decker2
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes