Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
You can't dev had some typos in the code. Added a fix here

Adeptus Celeng - You forgot "_2" in "jump enemy4brutal" and "jump enemy4attack" turning the encounter that drops fragments into one that doesn't

Edit: There is also a problem with unlocking a image in the gallery. There is an extra letter in "gallery_1.unlock("gall_gangorgie")". Tossed the fix in as well
Thank you so much for this I really appreciate this ! :D

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Inquisitor Trainer 2 will have a Male protag
i demand answers to my question!
also Adeptus Celeng
what year is it in the game exactly?

game says it's the late 41. millennium but not how late (definitely the )

i also have some more ideas for bad endings:
(if the player takes to long)
like and swarm out of the in the undercity
and conquer this already corrupted world for

or when the player fails to stop the and they call in a
is upon this corrupted hive world
we must prepare to drive these chaos heretics/traitors back to the warp/hell
FOR THE EMPEROR!!

Last edited:

Blorg dog

Jun 26, 2018
I still don't get how you're ment to change your Heretic/loyalist allegiance. I know you're meant to be able to find a daemonette if you chose the heretic path but I just can't figure out how. Am I just dumb and missed something really obvious?

wicked_man

Nov 13, 2021
+1 to make male scenes optional!
hopefully Bibifoc will help to speed up the development :)
or at least make the game less buggy :)

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
I'm trying to finish the (Main Quest 6)Showdown in the undercity part 1 (Active). But I can't seem to advance, is it the last content in the update?

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
anyone with a full save with gallery ...im lost at what to do...just unlocked the brothel and the two girls available in there and i dunno what to from there

Reactions: Jonny66

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
When it came out, I liked the game since I’m a big WH40k fan and the drawing is pretty nicely done, but nothing has really happened to the game in over a year. In addition to being very buggy, I think it will be the same fate as most patron games, it will never be finished. WHY DON'T YOU FINALLY MAKE AT LEAST A SEMI-FINISHED GAME AND THROUGH THEM INTO THE AUDIENCE? Because these "creations" are perhaps 10% complete and very disappointing for players, users on patreonon (I also patronized the game for a few months Codicier) and other similar sites if the game develops very minimally during updates, and instead of the expected "big" changes for several years there are no real changes after the real development in the 10% finished game.
I understand that you have other jobs as well, look good in the beginning with patreonos plus money, but then a quarter of your supporters will be disappointed and not coming the big money, will just remain a disappointment for everyone. We still live in a strange world, surely a lot of people like it or they get used to it.
Sure, I hope it will be different with this game, but I don’t believe in it.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
is there guide? i am stucked after priest and governor sex. i have quest prepare for battle , byt what i need to do? also lionel is standing next to my dors and imperial female i bought to her all gifts. and i still has some 1/3 galerry locked what do i miss?

Reactions: Pointless123
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes