Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hornyfamily is supended by patreon è_é they didn't said the reason but it's probably the name. I am changing it I hope it will be cool

He changed the name to

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can't wait till a challenger appears and steals half or more of paturds clients then I'll just laugh and go grab some marsh mellows to cook on their burning carcass.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait till a challenger appears and steals half or more of paturds clients then I'll just laugh and go grab some marsh mellows to cook on their burning carcass.
right now there is nothing comparable and patreon knows this.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
pm from author:
Hi patrons, Horny family has been suspended by patreon for glorifying incest. Don't worry we gonna find a solution soon. I thought I've anticipated it well but no. ha ha I've asked many people and we think the problem was directly coming from the Name, horny and family in the same sentence, even if there is no real incest they don't care. So The game and the page is renamed, but the game's story won't change, and I also made the description even more softer. I hope there wasn't any problems with my posts because they blocked my access to modify them -_-'. Modification have already be done and now I'm waiting for their review. in every case don't worry I don't think the page will be banned, it will just be suspended until they are satisfied. I continue to work on the content in ||

they are working fast so I suppose the page will be back in 1 or 2 days, it doesn't take weeks

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
pm from author:
Worst news ever. My page was clean, but they reject my game. (that's really strange, to other patreon's page they only asked to change their page) They said incest isn't the strict sense of incest, here is a sample: "Also, I wanted to take a moment to provide you our definition of incest. We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the blood line, but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law. If, for example, the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest." Actually, My page is blank, and I can't have access to my posts for editing or deleting and they are waiting me to work on it... Here is how it will goes: I asked them to re-open my page (the page is blank but there are still posts that I can't delete/modify) If they accepts, the next update will have it's game's story modified and delete the step-mom step-sister stuff. I'll change some lines but I'll keep Images, characters, they personalities. If they refuse then as they are blocking me to do what they want me to do (they shouldn't ask me to make an other version game because there is no game at all actually), I'll stop the page. But I plan to create another page, where I'll directly make the required Updates. It will be another game name but in every case, I'll send you every link and every information as fast as possible. They said they will review the page in a couple of day, so... I'll write you again when I'll get their answer. If you want a resume: In every case, the next Update will have a different backstory, but a close scenario of what you tested. Like a New game. It will be on this page it they accept to re-open my page, or on another "new" page. (I don't think I'll have to write a new page) Sorry for the long text, I'm a little bit... disoriented by their actions More info once I'll get some of their feedback

bomg

May 16, 2017
pm from author:
Worst news ever. My page was clean, but they reject my game. (that's really strange, to other patreon's page they only asked to change their page) They said incest isn't the strict sense of incest, here is a sample: "Also, I wanted to take a moment to provide you our definition of incest. We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the blood line, but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law. If, for example, the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest." Actually, My page is blank, and I can't have access to my posts for editing or deleting and they are waiting me to work on it... Here is how it will goes: I asked them to re-open my page (the page is blank but there are still posts that I can't delete/modify) If they accepts, the next update will have it's game's story modified and delete the step-mom step-sister stuff. I'll change some lines but I'll keep Images, characters, they personalities. If they refuse then as they are blocking me to do what they want me to do (they shouldn't ask me to make an other version game because there is no game at all actually), I'll stop the page. But I plan to create another page, where I'll directly make the required Updates. It will be another game name but in every case, I'll send you every link and every information as fast as possible. They said they will review the page in a couple of day, so... I'll write you again when I'll get their answer. If you want a resume: In every case, the next Update will have a different backstory, but a close scenario of what you tested. Like a New game. It will be on this page it they accept to re-open my page, or on another "new" page. (I don't think I'll have to write a new page) Sorry for the long text, I'm a little bit... disoriented by their actions More info once I'll get some of their feedback

Holy shit, Patreon really wants to get rid of these guys. And they know they don't have anywhere else to go

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Just have the MC be a student that by the whims of fate and author bias gets to live in a house with 7 hot women. I couldn't care less if they are family or not, I just want Momo back!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or you can do like the author of daddy's goodnight kiss is doing. He is in the process of redo his naming system in his game and so at the start of the game you will be allowed to name everyone in the household as well as give them a title. So you can make them sisters if you wanted to if you do like they are doing for their game.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
next Msg from Creator:

Hi guys, I was thinking on an easy solution, I think it will be okay If I just don't post the link to the game on their site. So, I suppose it should work, I'll just make my own site and You could download the game on my own site. I'll just have to post a link to the home page of my site. let's do this! So I won't have to change the Game at all. but I'll still make a fake version just for now to make them happy

Reactions: Zero919

anschwww

May 10, 2017
next:

Nov 15
Hi patrons! (no response yet) While I'm doing a soft version I'm still thinking. I'm writing you to ask your mind about that: What if, I just undo the Incest stuff, I saw a lot of you saying that is doesn't bring anything important, because they don't know you. There is some way to escape about them but the pression would still be there, imagin one day they do a raid doing more. As this is only the intro it's still time to change without a trumendous amount of work. Here is what it should look like: Caroline is an Old friend of your mother that is dead a long time ago. You were living with your father and he had to left for a while, so she proposed to bring you in her big home (or villa) so only Caroline will have her backgorund changed, other girls are the same it's just that they will not call you brother. (So the difference about caroline is that she already lived with her daughters and she wasn't in love with your dad, just in good relationship) I even feel like it makes more sense to her back ground and why you're going to that house. Nothing is decided, just thinking, what do you think of that? is incest really matters for you? For now I'm just replacing names, it makes weird scenario but it's just to make patreon happy.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
One of his messages he tells about websites and then about something else. I don't know, but this guy is really confused. It looks like he messed up his work. Making it soft doesn't make a sense.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
pm from author:
Thats some bullshit!

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just do what the author of 'Man of the House' did. Change the game is such way that instead of text saying Son, daughter, mom, sister, dad etc; use their given names. So it looks like just a bunch of people living together. Then use a simple mapping.xml file downloaded elsewhere to change the text back from their given names to the original family designations. Hence preserving the original vision for the game.

Reactions: desmand

Cast

Aug 1, 2017
I don't see what's the big diffrence between this game and countless others with the same thematic being very succesful on Patreon.
Has any other game with incest themes being taken down lately? (besides non-consentual/violent sex)
Either the dev was caught with something else by Patreon or this alleged new guidelines only apply to new games from now-on while the games that already have traction and fanbases($$$) are safe

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I imagine we will be seeing another wave of suspensions soon. Patreon is being rather selective with who they hammer hard and who they lightly slap on the wrist and who they simply just ignore. The people doing the reviews need to have reviews theirselves, they are horrible.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes