Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is she the best?
And Heels, damn it, even short one are way better than that !

Otherwise, to much clothes to tell, or better said, to much volume hiding her body shape.. Then, come the personal preference, as some will favor a slender abs area etc.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
You can't be arsed to replay a 15 minutes demo? I would understand if this was a full game with hours of gameplay and branching routes but it's just a demo to introduce the characters.
Well, let's say each character has two options each, then that means I have to play this demo at the very least 12 times (6 characters) to know each and every option's effect (their reaction), not to mention the actual playthrough.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, let's say each character has two options each, then that means I have to play this demo at the very least 12 times (6 characters) to know each and every option's effect (their reaction), not to mention the actual playthrough.
no, that's not how this works, you don't focus on only one girl per playthrough, and you can skip what you already done, so it take less than 5 minutes per playthrough

and their reactions are meaningless in this game, all you need to do is raise their points, and memorize how they like to be treated, so trial and error does apply, but there isn't any consequence to getting it wrong

Reactions: Thornhill

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saren looks a little what am I talking about a little she looks a lot like a male wearing a wig every time I look at her I keep expecting to see a adams apple glad to see that she is going to get her head redone. Momo is cute Mia is also cute hair is a bit different. Sophie - Nya - Caroline are alright but for the most part I think I'll be going more after Momo and Mia since they have the nicest bodies and don't have huge ass beach balls.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
SPOIL => animated Mia
I didn't want to show all loop to keep the surprise but I just finished this one and I absolutely wanted to shows you x) so I limit the post to +$5 patrons and above! This one is 4 Image per second ^^ I really like how it goes!

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
She looks like she's dancing instead of walking hahaha. I'm really liking the animations he has planned for the game.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Inouie is pleased to meet you (Animated)
Inouie is 20 years old.
Yes, they are huge è_é I've reduced them BEFORE doing this anim...
I'm currently working on the system that implement animations in the game ^^

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Momo VS Saren animated
I showed you a flew version, I keep the clear one for the game ^^
That not the best fight ever x) but it gave me fun ^^ Finally, the more I'm doing some, the more I can increase the FPS, for this one it's 9 Image at 24 FPS but the clear is 16 Images

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Did patreon take the page down for this game? I get a 404 error when going to the page.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes