Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Sooooo..... The use of Unity might be causing the whole game to be buggy, or maybe it's just bad programming on the developer's side. Either way - Text advancement is bumpy. It's still a demo so hopefully, it will be tended later on.

The beginning is abrupt, with no menu or whatever, so hopefully that will be added too, with the inclusion of gallery mode and what not.

The character models are gorgeous! (Albeit some of them are ridiculously disproportionate with enormous tits) The mother says she's infertile, yet she allegedly has 6 daughters, so I can only assume she meant that she is too old to bear any more children. Still, why would she mention that to her adopted son? Aaand... If she has daughters, how come the daughters live alone in a separate house from their parents?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, one of the "sisters" is named Saren. Last time I heard that name was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, its all in good humor as the game itself seems rather whimsical, with typical anime jokes. I am expecting this end up as a full fledged harem. :eazyHype:

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Didn't his other game only show the penis and the woman in sex scenes? Hope he does this one different, I stopped playing his other game because of that.

Flying dicks are creepy.

I like the models, and he did say he'd probably change the face of the redhead athletic chick. Looking forward for updates.

Reactions: KingOfBachata

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
I can't deny that I love the over the top nature of the game. A good chuckle between "sessions" is healthy. More JoJo references please, I still haven't met the daily quota. Momo #1 all day every day.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Oh man... Unity? I was hoping to extract the images to see everything....
This look good but... somehow i feel that this is going to be like those games that takes years between each release and has almost no content.
I hope to be wrong tho.
Demo version of DevXUnity - Upacker Tools should do the trick for you.

Reactions: Makaikishi

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Kind of good graphics, but oh-my-god what a bad story and dialoge.
A lot of HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, etc. and no mystique what so ever..

That's a NO from me, but i might check again in a couple of versions to see if anything has changed.

Reactions: KingOfBachata

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I'd say four of them. The blondes could be actually having the same daddy. so could the redheads if you stretch it a bit (not just because of the hair color). But the two brunettes clearly must have a different set of sperm donors.
Not looked at it beyond this thread, but yes, the entire backstory makes me laugh.

Let's see. So a dad, a step-mom, and a son all live together "for a long time." The dad goes away for awhile. Obviously this means the 2 remaining members of the household are going to decide to abandon their home until such time as he returns. It wouldn't be right staying in the house without all 3 of them present. The adult son isn't going to find his own place to live, nor remain living in his current home (which happens to be owned by his only living blood relative).

Not to worry though, it just so happens that one of them has a secret spare house all ready for occupancy. We'll move in there.

Surprise, not only does mom have a spare house, but she has 6 other children that never text, call, write, or stop by to visit. Of course mom doesn't ever talk about them either, so I guess it's a fair exchange. Sure they are all of adult age, but none of them have managed to move out on their own yet. Not made any more odd by the fact that they don't keep in touch.

Now that everyone's living under a single roof instead of 2 domiciles obviously that can have only one result. What's that you ask? Increased expenses, duh.

Hopefully the in-game story is a little better assembled and it's only the brief synopsis that comes off this way. Although I do enjoy the occasional nonsensical story to keep me entertained.
Sounds about right. Add to it that the (hopefully) adult Sisters live under the (seemingly) strict supervision of their oldest half-sibling (I revisited the game and indeed it is mentioned that they all seem to have different fathers) and now that the MC is moving in they don't have a spare room for him or even a couch, so that he will have to sleep with a sister every night. Oh and what was that about the Kung-Fu interlude with two sisters and Mom? This is so whacky I MUST continue to follow ;-D Great stuff!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Kind of good graphics, but oh-my-god what a bad story and dialoge.
A lot of HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, etc. and no mystique what so ever..

That's a NO from me, but i might check again in a couple of versions to see if anything has changed.
Wait for it, the Mom will turn out to be some sort of female Blofeld with all the manic laughter. and the daughters are her hench(wo)men on the way to world domination. This could be wickedly awesome ;-p

Reactions: Dastardly

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well the english errors aside, i say error as read the post that it was a glitch in the code causing the original text to come through not the writers' works, my only issue is the fact that the one sister that Momo gets into a anime throw-down with looks like a 'Queen' ....nothing wrong with it but it made me raise an eyebrow at the way that could go ;)

Like the idea about it being more like manga not sure how to feel about it being unity though, I will suggest that it not end like the demo as i goes on with it never going to the main menu or giving the player the option to do so other than to visit the patreon page and see the gif. I would have liked to see a way to see the stats for the girls in the future maybe something akin to what 'The Twist' does with it popping up that you gamed points and a place that you can see the current levels aka like a phone app or computer program, even though he has no room he can have a tablet or a laptop or access to one of the laters

That all said like the game is in the hands of fans now love the work on Villa and look forward to this and @Dastardly ... leave Bullwinkle and Rocky alone ;)

Reactions: Dastardly

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
The girls are over the top, but hot, as usual. Hopefully the sex scenes aren't as awful as in Harem Villa. Same goes for story. And I get skeptical when the moms in both games have the same face..

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I know it's just a game, but that is one unlikely family
Personally, I'm really tired of games that try to take themselves way too seriously while implying that you fucked every female member of your immediate family for the first time within a week of each other. Now games like Teachers Pets, I Love Daddy, High Jinx, Princess Trainer - those are a fun ride. Make you laugh, make you hard, probably not getting you off but you'll still have fun. Much better than having some writer trying too hard while demanding you ignore enormous plot holes and unlikelyhoods. Point being, this one seems like one of those fun games. We need more of them.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Not looked at it beyond this thread, but yes, the entire backstory makes me laugh.
It's this kind of thing that made me wish people could just rely on good story without having to force it into incest/family themed. Same thing can be made by changing the setting into college guy with the girls being classmates. BAM! Instant fix to the ridiculous family background story.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I enjoyed it thus far, the demo is mostly to showcase story/characters which i like both so far im looking forward
to future updates, looks like i might found my next pledge

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes